Leo affairs - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Leo affairs

Unregistered
    I can think of one new lil bombshell that id consider leaving my wife for if i could ever get up the cajones to introduce myself lol

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I can think of one new lil bombshell that id consider leaving my wife for if i could ever get up the cajones to introduce myself lol
    Wow looks like the same idiot posting this and talking about the eighteen year olds on another post are also taking up for Doug Bringhmans on another post look how close the times are on all the posts. Imagine that.

Unregistered
    Wow looks like the same idiot posting this and talking about the eighteen year olds on another post are also taking up for Doug Bringhmans on another post look how close the times are on all the posts. Imagine that.
    Who’s dating an 18 year old??? That’s ****ing weird.

Unregistered
    Looks like leaving PC for JT was a good career move for SC/SR. She's slated to be the next Lt.

Unregistered
    Looks like leaving PC for JT was a good career move for SC/SR. She's slated to be the next Lt.
    Excuse me,*sir. Seeing as how JT is such a VIP, shouldn't we keep her status in PC on the QT? 'Cause*if*it leaks to MC she could end up in CS and then we'd all be put under IA.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234