Moves
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Moves

Moves

Moves

Moves are happening next week. With all three colonels retiring. Multiple captains and lieutenants as well. This place will be turned upside down by the end of September. Glad Marceno won. Just hope he has people close to him helping with great decisions.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Moves View Post
    Moves are happening next week. With all three colonels retiring. Multiple captains and lieutenants as well. This place will be turned upside down by the end of September. Glad Marceno won. Just hope he has people close to him helping with great decisions.

I do not believe this to be true. Is anyone hearing any names for promotions/moves?

Unregistered
    BH from training is getting the call.

Unregistered
    J R is not retiring ,he is to young and the Sheriff needs to know whats happening over at the FBI office, J R is a good guy

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Moves View Post
    Congrats to the Sheriff on the recent win! I expect there will be no moves until after November. I’m confident the Sheriff will make great choices. I have not heard any rumors but I would be surprised if anything is before the next voting date.

Unregistered
    You are correct, no moves until November.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Great, two and a half more months of rumors and unrest (not to mention many crappy supervisors in positions they shouldn’t be...). We deserve better, just do it please.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why would this be? The Sheriff wiped the floor with Leavens and the other band of misfits have no chance in hell. What’s the purpose of waiting, serious question.

Unregistered

Please sheriff

Please Sheriff Marceno, make theses moves so we can get back to work. We support you now and we’ll support you in November. Let’s get to it!

Unregistered
    I don’t believe there is enough money available to pay for the new salaries of those promoted. It would have to be at least until October when the new budget comes in.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast