Livingston - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Livingston

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Cities have experienced violent protests, shootings, unrest and total chaos with hundreds of law enforcement personnel killed and THIS is what we get from you on a police forum about one of your co-workers? Shame on you. Please leave the agency if this is what we can expect from a brother in blue.
    Spoken like a true pig with no accountability and plausable deniability. What does everything going on in the rest of country have to do with bad cops. Shame on you for defending bad cops blindly.

Unregistered
    Spoken like a true pig with no accountability and plausable deniability. What does everything going on in the rest of country have to do with bad cops. Shame on you for defending bad cops blindly.
    Spoken like a true “pig”? So insults and disrespectful nature shows your true character and your lack of confidence in yourself. And if you read the post, which clearly you didn’t, the country reference had nothing to do with referring to bad cops. Please stay off this POLICE FORUM - you have no business here because you are unwilling to help and serve others except yourself.

Unregistered
    Spoken like a true “pig”? So insults and disrespectful nature shows your true character and your lack of confidence in yourself. And if you read the post, which clearly you didn’t, the country reference had nothing to do with referring to bad cops. Please stay off this POLICE FORUM - you have no business here because you are unwilling to help and serve others except yourself.
    Holding ourselves accountable and to a higher standard absolutely serves others. Defending the criminal who is the subject of this forum doesnt help and doesnt serve anyone either. Your damn right I will hurl insults at ignorrant people. So you can gauge my true nature from a couple of posts huh. The truth always hurts. You must be a great investigator. It is a free country and this forum is a place to voice grievances when command does nothing. Trying to drive someone off a forum is exactly what bleeding heart liberals are doing to the country. Why dont you try sharing your opinion about Livingston or dont comment at all.

Unregistered
    Cities have experienced violent protests, shootings, unrest and total chaos with hundreds of law enforcement personnel killed and THIS is what we get from you on a police forum about one of your co-workers? Shame on you. Please leave the agency if this is what we can expect from a brother in blue.
    Shhhhh Didnt LCSO tell you that you have the right to remain silent Jeff.

Unregistered
    Holding ourselves accountable and to a higher standard absolutely serves others. Defending the criminal who is the subject of this forum doesnt help and doesnt serve anyone either. Your damn right I will hurl insults at ignorrant people. So you can gauge my true nature from a couple of posts huh. The truth always hurts. You must be a great investigator. It is a free country and this forum is a place to voice grievances when command does nothing. Trying to drive someone off a forum is exactly what bleeding heart liberals are doing to the country. Why dont you try sharing your opinion about Livingston or dont comment at all.
    I believe in the criminal justice system and what it stands for. But appearantly I need to be
    More coddling to you. Better yet I’ll take the promotion test for you so you can advance yourself. And once YOU are in that command position YOU can make the changes YOU believe to be correct. I’m glad you’re on this forum I feel like I’m helping you get all your emotional distress out of your system. Again with your insults, if you ARE an officer, and it appears that you are dissatisfied with how the department is run, then leave and seek employment where you’ll be happy. Plenty of agencies are hiring. As a matter of fact, get out of law enforcement all together. I can see it’s not for you. You are obviously a very emotional person. Like you said...the truth always hurts 😂

Unregistered
    you sound like a rookie lol

Unregistered
    you sound like a rookie lol
    I am. Sorry for coming into this PD with morals. I guess ill just fall in.

Unregistered
    Nothing to see here. Everyone look away until we decide you can look again.

Unregistered
    Hit and run and lie and lift. Hit and run and lie and lift. Hit and run and lie and lift. Hit and run and lie and lift. Boy im tired.......10 more reps to go. I really feel the burn...

Unregistered
    What are you trying to say?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast