The Storm emails are getting annoying

Unregistered

The Storm emails are getting annoying

Kiss my Ass if you think I'm Staying on Campus because of a possible Hurricane. p

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Kiss my Ass if you think I'm Staying on Campus because of a possible Hurricane. p
    But we are having an ice cream social to show our appreciation.

Unregistered
    Better retire now then.

Unregistered
    I know, imagine if we had to work 8 days this month.

Unregistered
    What if we didn't know about the weather updates, or the defendants locked up around the county, or the bolos of crimes that were committed in the crime infested areas around the campus around our area that occurred. This BS needs to stop! Oh wait, Captn. Kling is gone. But we still get the emails. Oh and I can not wait for the next monthly stats by our agency...

Unregistered
    What if we didn't know about the weather updates, or the defendants locked up around the county, or the bolos of crimes that were committed in the crime infested areas around the campus around our area that occurred. This BS needs to stop! Oh wait, Captn. Kling is gone. But we still get the emails. Oh and I can not wait for the next monthly stats by our agency...
    Pick something useful to bi*** about please. You sound like a child. Every agency gets bolos, weather alerts and other garbage emails. Who gives a crap, just stop looking at the emails. It’s that simple.

Unregistered
    Pick something useful to bi*** about please. You sound like a child. Every agency gets bolos, weather alerts and other garbage emails. Who gives a crap, just stop looking at the emails. It’s that simple.
    In no particular order

1. The fleet needs updating.

2. The computer system needs some updates

3. We need vests that are not expired.

4. We need the new police building asap.

5. We need to recruit and hire better applicants.

6. We need more manpower.

7. We need an admin that will actually have our back.

8. We don't need a person on a task force. They could be used on patrol where we are short staffed.

9. We shouldn't have to respond to a trash compactor alarm or a overflowing toilet in a residence hall.

10. Admin... not everyone patrol comes across need to be BA52

11. Detectives have almost zero case load since March. They could be used on patrol to assist the staffing issues.

Unregistered
    In no particular order

8. We don't need a person on a task force. They could be used on patrol where we are short staffed.

9. We shouldn't have to respond to a trash compactor alarm or a overflowing toilet in a residence hall.

11. Detectives have almost zero case load since March. They could be used on patrol to assist the staffing issues.
    Ok, now we’re getting somewhere. Now, how do we change it?

Unregistered
    More funds given to the department and better informed administrators making decisions

Unregistered
    In no particular order

This is by far the most accurate and positive statement I’ve seen on here in quite some time... admin should really look at some of our real concerns and not listen to the *****ing and complaining ppl do on here all the time.