Let's talk about Union Leadership - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered

Great job

bump back to the top

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He's been hiding for a while now. I guess it's starting to catch up to him.

Yeah he’s probably to busy telling his squad on JR nights not do work since the sheriff won the election or so he can have more quite time with said deputy. Idk why they need so much quite time when they live together.

That guy is the fakest ****ing piece of shit don’t trust him or His district 5 thugs who will lie just as quick for him.

Unregistered

Unreal

Yeah he’s probably to busy telling his squad on JR nights not do work since the sheriff won the election or so he can have more quite time with said deputy. Idk why they need so much quite time when they live together.

That guy is the fakest ****ing piece of shit don’t trust him or His district 5 thugs who will lie just as quick for him.
    bump to the top

Unregistered
    When a person agrees to pay my union dues they expect leadership to represent them first ahead of themselves.

1. Why wasn't the membership allowed to vote prior to the endorsement of Scott Israel?

2. Why on earth did we endorse Al Pollock when he had no funds to actually mount a real challenge to Israel or Tony?

3. When will leadership return to their role of making sure we have a fair wage, benefits, equipment and quality of life.

4. I want leadership who puts us before themselves.

Let the trolls begin!!!
    https://youtu.be/0uiAjm0y8Bs

Unregistered

Bump

Information is power

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234