MDPD headed to Portland 2.0 - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Crazy thing about the so-called “liberal” Cava. She supports police, she supports ours and all other county employees receiving their scheduled raises, she supports employee unions, she is totally pro-collective bargaining. This is type of crap that someone posts without ever hearing a word about what she has to say. What she does care about is overdevelopment and clean water. Wow. What a nut job she is. Making sure our drinking water is safe and stopping greedy developers from continuing to slash and burn.
    Ask her yourself if she plans to “defund” or not fully support the department. Actually quite approachable, unlike her opposition, with his lame entourage and fake-ass “support police” placards and posters. Just please get the facts and stop trying to scare these old timers. She actually believes we need better training, resources, and money. Notice that when she defeated that Gimenez snake and lackey Lynda Bell we suddenly got a raise and all that crap about layoffs was never heard again. Thank God if she wins the election if you’re an officer for MDPD. Portland 2.0 my ass. Ignorance.
    ... says the babbling idiot as he is led by the nose. You are just a future IRP victim. Keep voting Dem and watch your golden parachute retirement fade away. Some fools just can’t be helped.

Unregistered
    What a great couple these two make. Daniela Cava with her circus top and fake red designer purse and Steadman with his circa 1975 hand-me down ABC sports yellow jacket. I just can’t stop laughing!

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Great picture from 2015 moron!

Unregistered
    I’m surprised that you didn’t blame someone else for the picture Steadman. Or, try this one for Size. It’s really not you in the picture

Unregistered
    Any member of Miami Dade County Law Enforcement Community, in general, and MDPD in particular, who resides in Miami Dade and is a registered voter, who votes for Cava, might as well vote for the "Joker" as mayor of*Gotham City. *Come to think of it; Cava does resemble the "Joker," don't you think?**

Unregistered
    I’m surprised that you didn’t blame someone else for the picture Steadman. Or, try this one for Size. It’s really not you in the picture
    You seriously need help. You love fascination for Stahl is called BAKER ACT!

Unregistered
    It’s not “you” Steadman. Your sentence should read Your.
    Learn English my man. You as an incompetent illiterate POS running the PBA is beyond laughable yet sad for the members.

Unregistered
    We see PLEA is hard at work! Lol!!!

Unregistered
    I wonder how much of our dues money Steadman contributed to Cava's campaign

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast