Assignment - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Assignment

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi.
    I am interested in applying to FHP. Before you start with the negativity, i know that the pay is lower then other agencies.

How difficult would it be to stay close to home if i'm pre-cert?
    I'm looking into the following counties of interest; Pinellas, Pasco, Hillsborough, and Hernando.
    How is the Academy for Pre-Certs?
    Would i have to get exposed to OC and get re-tased?
    Is there OT and is it hard to get it?
    How difficult is it to get off duty details?
    Is time off difficult to get approved?

Thanks in advance....
    Pasco, Pinellas, Hillsborough all receive the extra CAD pay... Hernando county does not.. I’m sure all those counties could use extra troopers especially Pasco.

Yes you have to get exposed to OC again regardless if you are pre certified. Taser is optional. Yea there is OT to work like SOAR, which is being cut down to 4 hours, maybe even 0 by the time you get here.

Also off duty details etc. time off isn’t hard to get approved, put in for it in advance and your good. Good luck hope this helps.

Unregistered
    When it comes to assignments, how does one get assigned to work in Troop K ?

Unregistered
    When it comes to assignments, how does one get assigned to work in Troop K ?

You just need to put in form 1063A, a form 1552 and get a letter from your preacher and a notorized 902 with your fingerprints.

Unregistered
    Yes sir, right away. Where would I find these forms ?

Unregistered
    Pasco, Pinellas, Hillsborough all receive the extra CAD pay... Hernando county does not.. I’m sure all those counties could use extra troopers especially Pasco.

Yes you have to get exposed to OC again regardless if you are pre certified. Taser is optional. Yea there is OT to work like SOAR, which is being cut down to 4 hours, maybe even 0 by the time you get here.

Also off duty details etc. time off isn’t hard to get approved, put in for it in advance and your good. Good luck hope this helps.
    Thank you!

Unregistered
    Thank you!
    Why be thankful to someone who is dragging you down a hole you’ll never come out of

Unregistered
    Why be thankful to someone who is dragging you down a hole you’ll never come out of
    No one is stopping you from leaving my friend.. if you are unhappy quit

Unregistered
    No one is stopping you from leaving my friend.. if you are unhappy quit
    I already did and my life is so much better

Unregistered
    I already did and my life is so much better
    “So much better”, but yet here you are on FHP leoaffairs... go entertain your wife before she leaves you 🤡.

Unregistered
    “So much better”, but yet here you are on FHP leoaffairs... go entertain your wife before she leaves you 🤡.
    I’m just here clowning you guys because I know you guys will be on here all rather than actually working

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12