Whodunnit
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whodunnit

Unregistered

Whodunnit

Alright. Which one of you was willing to throw away your career and life, to take some gift cards from the chief. Call in the FBI, space force, all satellites and the Scotland yard. Drop everything you are all working on. A socoipsycopath has list her gift cards. You can't make this up.

Unregistered
    What’s the story?

Unregistered
    Allegedly, someone snuck into the chief's office and stole gift cards from her purse. The DB, IA, and criminalistics have been assigned to solve the caper. The suspect list starts at the very top and trickles to the bottom.

Unregistered

SPD chief's purse rummaged through:

https://www.heraldtribune.com/story/...se/3408791001/

Unregistered
    Did they even interview her lap dog? Could possibly be the culprit.

Unregistered
    I hope the City Leaders see how she has no confidence or trust in her employees, even the ones that are part of her inner circle. She has been a worthless leader since she got to SPD. Morale has plummeted under her leadership. She has a Napoleon complex and is afraid of losing control at any given moment. She hasn’t developed any true leaders in the agency, just a bunch of buffoons who have learned to treat people the way she does. A bunch of a** kissing Captains who carry out her orders to save their necks in order to rise to the top. Well Banana Split Gang, how’d you like your little visit with Karma? Being investigated like criminals? Humiliated and mistreated by your leader? Wake up, spit out the kool aid and drink up reality. You are just pawns who were given power over other pawns, nothing more.

Unregistered
    How does it feel to be one of you soulless people who turned your backs on your friends and partners. You drank the kool aid, in the back of your trader brain you convinced yourselves that you were going to benefit the little people with your power. After the first swig, you learned, the queen of evil now owns your soul. She is the devil and will burn anyone. "Not us " you thought. You hurt friends, comrades, people you respected, to impress the evil queen. But now you're addicted to the juice. Addicted to the power. **** the little people. Until she misplaced a gift card and accused her most trusted and powerful people of rummaging her Mickey mouse purse. Now you realize. She is a mentally ill fake that tricked the city into hiring her. Help run her off. She is trash.

Remember the words she ran on? "Boots on the ground". She never said whose boots or what ground. Marco island? I am white. So I haven't seen her in 8 months. Not complaining. Just saying. She is vile and disgusting. And now she turned on her top.

Unregistered
    Has anyone seen her in Patrol shift briefings like she promised? I heard one of the reasons for the schedule/shift change for patrol was so she could attend briefings. Can any of the shifts say they have been visited by this mysterious Queen from the high castle?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How does it feel to be one of you soulless people who turned your backs on your friends and partners. You drank the kool aid, in the back of your trader brain you convinced yourselves that you were going to benefit the little people with your power. After the first swig, you learned, the queen of evil now owns your soul. She is the devil and will burn anyone. "Not us " you thought. You hurt friends, comrades, people you respected, to impress the evil queen. But now you're addicted to the juice. Addicted to the power. **** the little people. Until she misplaced a gift card and accused her most trusted and powerful people of rummaging her Mickey mouse purse. Now you realize. She is a mentally ill fake that tricked the city into hiring her. Help run her off. She is trash.

Remember the words she ran on? "Boots on the ground". She never said whose boots or what ground. Marco island? I am white. So I haven't seen her in 8 months. Not complaining. Just saying. She is vile and disgusting. And now she turned on her top.
    They are nothing more than her lap dogs. Cici has more say and privilege than the DC and captains do. So many of us truly wish we could say something positive about the Chief. After all she’s the face of SPD. She represents SPD in name, but not in character, leadership or integrity. We need a true leader so bad. Can SPD do a vote of no confidence?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    SPD chief's purse rummaged through:

https://www.heraldtribune.com/story/...se/3408791001/
    I'm surprised that the powers to be mentioned in there now have their cell # out in the open
    for anybody to call them ! strange

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast