M.O. zaps again while on No Mask Overtime Quota Citation Detail - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry, but having a detail going around citing people not wearing masks is the last thing we should be doing right now! We should be answering our calls and helping people. Tazing a guy for littering?! Wtf. 3 guys couldnt grab that skinny ass 38...really?
    Seriously. Pathetic police work. It might have been better if she ran away again instead of "helping". Now we got this shite storm on our hands. Useless idiot.

Unregistered
    Sorry, but having a detail going around citing people not wearing masks is the last thing we should be doing right now! We should be answering our calls and helping people. Tazing a guy for littering?! Wtf. 3 guys couldnt grab that skinny ass 38...really?
    That should have been the message sent from the top. But here we are and the statement the Chief made was horrible. Reads like he complied but was tased after littering SMH.

Unregistered
    Oh lordt
    Again with this one

Unregistered

Cry babies as usual , MBPD what a joke, only bullies.

So there’s several other officers doing this detail so you will single out one officer for doing her job but spare all the other men doing the same job, making the same overtime and writing just as many citations. Must feel good to come on here and be a cyber bully. This department is pathetic and 99 percent of the people working in it. Shut the **** up and do your job.

Unregistered
    So there’s several other officers doing this detail so you will single out one officer for doing her job but spare all the other men doing the same job, making the same overtime and writing just as many citations. Must feel good to come on here and be a cyber bully. This department is pathetic and 99 percent of the people working in it. Shut the **** up and do your job.
    This department is a joke plain and simple. None of you guys would last one single day in north side.

Cantwaittoleave

Bigoted department MBPD

Just goes to show you how women are viewed here. Just because she’s a woman she will be ridiculed unlike her male counter parts. Been here over 20 yrs and nothing has changed. For example... how convenient the men’s locker room has been done for weeks while the much smaller woman’s locker room is still closed. All we get is a ridiculous email from the Idiot Lt. J. Garcia Apologizing. No remedy , no help in expediting the process. So while the men have a beautiful new locker room , the women are forced to find other means to take care of themselves. This place is a joke and I am glad I will be leaving any day now. I wish the woman of MBPD the very best.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantwaittoleave View Post
    Just goes to show you how women are viewed here. Just because she’s a woman she will be ridiculed unlike her male counter parts. Been here over 20 yrs and nothing has changed. For example... how convenient the men’s locker room has been done for weeks while the much smaller woman’s locker room is still closed. All we get is a ridiculous email from the Idiot Lt. J. Garcia Apologizing. No remedy , no help in expediting the process. So while the men have a beautiful new locker room , the women are forced to find other means to take care of themselves. This place is a joke and I am glad I will be leaving any day now. I wish the woman of MBPD the very best.
    Don't let the door hit you in your phat azz on your way out.

Unregistered
    Same old story

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12