COVID & Stats - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: COVID & Stats

Unregistered
    Don’t worry about stats. They can’t fire you. If they did over stats it would be a law suit against the agency for having quotas. Illegal. Plus, it would look bad under Bobs watch. Make sure you don’t have any burglaries in your area and keep your car moving.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Try and follow me. When COVID broke out we were given some masks that don’t fit and gloves. Then we were told don’t look for activity. Then we were told to call reporting parties by phone if we could. Then we were told not to arrest on arrest warrants and misdemeanor except for a few (that’s still happening). When you just take calls your stats go down. It should have been obvious that’s what was happening. And for the last month the word has been “do more”. They act like we were never told to back off. Stats! Stats! Stats! Here we go again.
    Try and follow me. No one is hounding you on that level for stats if you're doing the minimum that you get paid for. If you say they are you're either lying or you're a turd. Period.

Unregistered
    They damn sure are

Unregistered
    Do the minimum and fly under their radars so they can't get you. Don't draw attention to yourself by speaking up or offering ideas. Most of them will be retiring soon anyway so they are lame ducks basically.

Unregistered
    Try and follow me. When COVID broke out we were given some masks that don’t fit and gloves. Then we were told don’t look for activity. Then we were told to call reporting parties by phone if we could. Then we were told not to arrest on arrest warrants and misdemeanor except for a few (that’s still happening). When you just take calls your stats go down. It should have been obvious that’s what was happening. And for the last month the word has been “do more”. They act like we were never told to back off. Stats! Stats! Stats! Here we go again.
    Wait a minute!! Do you mean to tell me that someone is telling you to do more than just find a place to park and sit for hours at a time while getting paid ?!?!?! If this is true we need to find a good attorney and sue the sh*t out of this place!!!!

Unregistered
    Wait a minute!! Do you mean to tell me that someone is telling you to do more than just find a place to park and sit for hours at a time while getting paid ?!?!?! If this is true we need to find a good attorney and sue the sh*t out of this place!!!!
    Hi ****tard,

I realize that George Steffen’s ball sack has bounced off of your forehead so much that it’s worn out two small spots the size of Tic Tacs, but that doesn’t mean you need to be his mouth piece. All of Patrol was told to limit what they do due to the pandemic months ago. Don’t make misdemeanor arrests. Don’t make warrant arrests. Don’t do traffic. Don’t go to a call in person if possible. What do you suppose the result would of that? Maybe activity would go down? Maybe that would be the obvious result of those directives. So how do you come back around and start pressing people for activity? I don’t hide. I don’t look for shade trees. And I don’t kiss that Greek *****es ass like you obviously do. Have a nice day and go to hell ball washer.

Unregistered
    What a dumbazz u r. If u want to sit around and do nothing go get a job working the guard shack in some neighborhood

Unregistered
    What a dumbazz u r. If u want to sit around and do nothing go get a job working the guard shack in some neighborhood
    Hey retard, we are just following orders, OK? If you can't handle that then you should not be in this business. We don't make policy, we follow it.

Unregistered
    Hey retard, we are just following orders, OK? If you can't handle that then you should not be in this business. We don't make policy, we follow it.
    hey retard I heard Costco is hiring security to enforce mask compliance u should apply

Unregistered
    hey retard I heard Costco is hiring security to enforce mask compliance u should apply
    Walmart fired you so you got a job here.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast