COVID & Stats - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: COVID & Stats

Unregistered
    Go get those POP Traffic Stats up!!!! Do more. Stop more. Document more. Oh but get fitted for N95 mask about five months late.

Unregistered
    Get fitted for N95 mask. How about getting us the masks that FD uses. That whole fitting process was a joke. It really shows how little our safety really means. Get those stats up. Yeah the stats of deputies with corona stats.

Unregistered
    Patrol should at least get the fd type mask

Covid Survivor
    I'm confused. Do the deputies want to wear masks? I've never seen a deputy with a mask on in the SAB.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Covid Survivor View Post
    I'm confused. Do the deputies want to wear masks? I've never seen a deputy with a mask on in the SAB.
    Not particularly. Masks are for pussies.

Unregistered
    No one cares about stats. Just do your job.

Unregistered
    The captain certainly does

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The captain certainly does
    Which one?

Unregistered
    I dont understand how COVID has anything to do with your garbage work ethic. Stop being salty because you got called out for being a turd occupying space. Issue a traffic warning everyday, do an FIR and take an information report. Its not difficult, thats one frigging thing every three to four hours. If you have half a brain your arrests will come just from the box or become generated by DOING ACTUAL WORK. If you cant be bothered to accomplish that with any sense of pride, creep the warrants page. Check VIPARS too. They arent talking about arrest stats when they scold you, they want you to justify your paycheck and the hundreds of thousands if dollars it costs to train, equip, and support your fat ass while you surf the internet under a tree and burn a hole in the grass.

What on earth is it about this virus that stops you from doing any of that?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I dont understand how COVID has anything to do with your garbage work ethic. Stop being salty because you got called out for being a turd occupying space. Issue a traffic warning everyday, do an FIR and take an information report. Its not difficult, thats one frigging thing every three to four hours. If you have half a brain your arrests will come just from the box or become generated by DOING ACTUAL WORK. If you cant be bothered to accomplish that with any sense of pride, creep the warrants page. Check VIPARS too. They arent talking about arrest stats when they scold you, they want you to justify your paycheck and the hundreds of thousands if dollars it costs to train, equip, and support your fat ass while you surf the internet under a tree and burn a hole in the grass.

What on earth is it about this virus that stops you from doing any of that?
    Try and follow me. When COVID broke out we were given some masks that don’t fit and gloves. Then we were told don’t look for activity. Then we were told to call reporting parties by phone if we could. Then we were told not to arrest on arrest warrants and misdemeanor except for a few (that’s still happening). When you just take calls your stats go down. It should have been obvious that’s what was happening. And for the last month the word has been “do more”. They act like we were never told to back off. Stats! Stats! Stats! Here we go again.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast