COVID & Stats
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: COVID & Stats

Unregistered

COVID & Stats

This place is crazy. COVID hits, everybody is supposed to cut back. Wear masks, wear gloves, use sanitizer, limit contact. That was the order. It got worse. Only arrest who you must turned into no misdemeanors except a few. Then phone invests. Then zoom depos. Then don't arrest certain warrants. Go home if you’re sick or have certain symptoms. Then what? Supervisors push for stats again!! WTF? Training has been cancelled. Read off was cancelled. I haven’t been on standby or in court in months. You’d think stats were the last thing on anyone’s mind. Nope!! You gotta be joking right? WTF people. Isn’t CAR1 at F’ing home with COVID. More stats. What the hell???

Unregistered
    it’s Stat Time again Kids!!!!! Let’s all count together!! Woah!! Looks like Billy has the most tickets! He’s a good boy! And Sally has the most reports! A+ for Sally!! Wow, look at Pat! Pat gets the Atta Boy award for the most arrests. Good job Pat! Pat. Pat? Where is Pat? Oh! Pats off for fourteen days because Pat caught COVID. Oh well. Don’t worry Pat! The Sheriff is gonna pay you for that two weeks and we will see you when you get all better. Keep up the great work Pat!!!!! Get some rest and enjoy a nice dinner with the family. Oh that’s right, you had to quarantine yourself away from your wife and kids and you couldn’t taste crap if you had a mouthful. Don’t worry Pat, these are just side effects of a pandemic virus sweeping the nation. It will all get better and you can come back to work and keep up those great stats!!!!

Unregistered
    What we the citizens would like are the usual quality of life issues. Drivers who act like idiots, clog up the left lane, speed through neighborhoods etc.

And the homeless. They fly signs on the side of the road or in the intersection and then when they get hit our insurance will go through the roof.

I know we have that Safe Harbor BS but run them off the side of the road please!

Unregistered
    You are totally correct. Pcso should focus on quality of life issues much more

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What we the citizens would like are the usual quality of life issues. Drivers who act like idiots, clog up the left lane, speed through neighborhoods etc.

And the homeless. They fly signs on the side of the road or in the intersection and then when they get hit our insurance will go through the roof.

I know we have that Safe Harbor BS but run them off the side of the road please!
    If these are the biggest issues you have to worry about then we are doing fine. And y’all want traffic enforcement until you are the one getting a ticket. Then we are jack booted thugs with overactive egos that should be defunded.

Unregistered
    it’s Stat Time again Kids!!!!! Let’s all count together!! Woah!! Looks like Billy has the most tickets! He’s a good boy! And Sally has the most reports! A+ for Sally!! Wow, look at Pat! Pat gets the Atta Boy award for the most arrests. Good job Pat! Pat. Pat? Where is Pat? Oh! Pats off for fourteen days because Pat caught COVID. Oh well. Don’t worry Pat! The Sheriff is gonna pay you for that two weeks and we will see you when you get all better. Keep up the great work Pat!!!!! Get some rest and enjoy a nice dinner with the family. Oh that’s right, you had to quarantine yourself away from your wife and kids and you couldn’t taste crap if you had a mouthful. Don’t worry Pat, these are just side effects of a pandemic virus sweeping the nation. It will all get better and you can come back to work and keep up those great stats!!!!
    Stats stats stats. Don’t have to much contact with people, but go get stats!!!!

Unregistered
    Stats stats stats. Don’t have to much contact with people, but go get stats!!!!
    Quit making crap up. I’m not hearing this. Where is it coming from?

Unregistered
    Quit making crap up. I’m not hearing this. Where is it coming from?
    You must work in Crime Prevention. Or your deaf.

Unregistered
    Man I know the lazy deputies in patrol are loving covid 19.

Unregistered
    I know deputies in Patrol who got COVID 19 too asshole. I know some people live for an excuse to do nothing. But now ain’t the time to be told do more.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast