FHP Psych exam/Placement - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does fhp TRC still get the bald head?
    No. No more bald heads for any recruits. It’s high and tight haircuts for males (lengths are specified before they report).

Unregistered
    After polygraph are you notified via email or phone call?
    You will get an email about your psychological appointment.

Unregistered
    I love how I haven't gotten any useful info from this thread... gives me high hopes going forward

Unregistered
    They utilize a variety of psych tests, including the MMPI. The questions will repeat, but the forms will be slightly different. Make sure to answer consistently. Dont overthink your answers, though it will be easy to do so.

Sgt Saddam
    The tests are not designed to see if you can come up with the correct answer. They want to see how you cope with coming up with and answer, and as stated by the gentleman previously, how consistent you are.

Unregistered
    Sorry,
    Got my dates mixed up. Took poly on 31st, got email for psych on the 13th. Scheduled for psych on 24th
    How was the psych test?

Unregistered
    How was the psych test?
    It was CAA-RAAAAZY!!

Unregistered
    It was CAA-RAAAAZY!!
    was it a zoom call? One on one

Unregistered
    It was at Chuck-E-Cheeze in Tallahassee. The guy in the mouse outfit asks you questions and a mime mimes them to you. There is also a guy dressed as a giant taco and "The Village People". If you pass, they give you tokens so you can eat pizza and play video games with other recruits. It was probably the most fun I've ever had!

Unregistered
    It was at Chuck-E-Cheeze in Tallahassee. The guy in the mouse outfit asks you questions and a mime mimes them to you. There is also a guy dressed as a giant taco and "The Village People". If you pass, they give you tokens so you can eat pizza and play video games with other recruits. It was probably the most fun I've ever had!
    You really have nothing better to do with your life?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast