FHP Psych exam/Placement
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

FHP Psych exam/Placement

Good evening all! I am a FHP applicant going through the hiring process. I am scheduled for my psych exam via video conference in a couple of weeks. I don't want specific information on the test, but does anybody have any tips or tricks for it? Also, how is the FHP with assignments and placement right now? I requested the 5 counties around where I was stationed in the Air Force before I PCS'd as that is where we want to relocate when I separate. Thanks all and stay safe!

Unregistered

Idea

Here is an idea.....be honest and tell the truth!

Unregistered
    How are they doing your psych?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here is an idea.....be honest and tell the truth!
    Obviously that’s my plan.......like I have been this entire process. Thanks for the help (not)

Unregistered
    How are they doing your psych?
    Via video conferencing. I don’t have all the details yet but I’m assuming a zoom (or other video chat) call after I do the psych testing on a website.

Unregistered
    Good evening all! I am a FHP applicant going through the hiring process. I am scheduled for my psych exam via video conference in a couple of weeks. I don't want specific information on the test, but does anybody have any tips or tricks for it? Also, how is the FHP with assignments and placement right now? I requested the 5 counties around where I was stationed in the Air Force before I PCS'd as that is where we want to relocate when I separate. Thanks all and stay safe!

You flunked

They are looking for honest people. Try. C hick Fil A or Foot Locker

Unregistered
    We can't give u advise. Most of us wouldn't pass the test now.

Unregistered
    Word is that GHQ has subcontracted the Church of Scientology to monitor and proctor all psych tests. They mail you the test and all you have to do is write down "I will not lie.". You will then get an invite to attend a Zoom meeting, where a group of patrons will determine if you capable of telling truth. All they ask from the state is to at least give us a 1992 bible that was thrown out at a Stryper concert!

Unregistered
    How long did it take to hear back and get scheduled for the psych after the polygraph?

Unregistered
    You flunked

They are looking for honest people. Try. C hick Fil A or Foot Locker
    How is me asking for some advice on the test being dishonest? Try figuring out how to type correctly before you talk for no reason.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast