New guns - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New guns

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Our focus is financial crimes now....did you not get the memo😂😂😂
    Maybe he was talking about a financial crime some may have heard of. It the one where you turn in a time sheet that says you worked 160 but you really only worked 78.

Unregistered
    I actually think he will do great things for this agency. I see him knocking Sparkplug out of his perch and becoming our Chief someday!

Unregistered
    I actually think he will do great things for this agency. I see him knocking Sparkplug out of his perch and becoming our Chief someday!
    At least he would be qualified for the position!!!

Unregistered
    Yo so funny. He hasn't realized what kind of agency this is yet. He would have you all in marked patrol cars and wearing uniforms.

Unregistered
    Marked Nissan Sentras and toyota corollas to save $$$$$$

New Centurion

New Centurion ideas

Hi folks, I initially proposed the M134D as our primary, however, I didn’t realize that this is battery powered and carrying around a battery and the M134D is not very efficient during an LPI. Moving on, I suggest we go with something a bit lighter, Mauser C96 or Tokorov Type 51.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by New Centurion View Post
    Hi folks, I initially proposed the M134D as our primary, however, I didn’t realize that this is battery powered and carrying around a battery and the M134D is not very efficient during an LPI. Moving on, I suggest we go with something a bit lighter, Mauser C96 or Tokorov Type 51.
    Your knowledge of obsolete weapons is impressive comrade. We have elected to purchase the Glock Gen5 19 instead. You should be getting yours this week.

Unregistered
    Your knowledge of obsolete weapons is impressive comrade. We have elected to purchase the Glock Gen5 19 instead. You should be getting yours this week.
    I think the Tokarev is an excellent choice. But chambered in 762X 25.

Unregistered
    Hi-Points for all

Unregistered
    Hi-Points for all
    That was considered. The issue was the lack of duty holsters.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast