New guns - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New guns

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    God forbid we looked professional at the range, right? Better than us showing up at the range looking like a bunch of ragtag hobos in jeans and BBQ stained tees.
    I guess he didn't think maybe we should be wearing our normal everyday business casual...

Unregistered
    Our focus is financial crimes now....did you not get the memo😂😂😂

Unregistered
    1: I dont understand his financial crime statement either, maybe he thinks we’re insurance fraud?

2: he makes a statement about everyone being in uniform to look the same yet shows up in a custom made polo and the two captains wore different polos as well. What’s that say to the agents? It says everyone recognizes the uniform his embarrassing and if you have rank you don’t have to wear it.

3: he needs to tone it down on the hair dye

Unregistered
    Uniforms are here to stay. Say goodbye to plain clothes

Unregistered
    Uniforms are here to stay. Say goodbye to plain clothes
    Well they better order more of them then!

Unregistered
    The new itraining Lt is complete idiot. He's still in patrol mode. Did anyone tell him WE are an INVESTIGATING AGENCY. We should be wearing what we wear everyday. someone please tell him. Not only is he a complete moron, he thinks we have never held a weapon or seen a range.
    The guy definitely has a lot of experience and I'm sure he means well. He'll figure it out. Give him some time.

Unregistered
    Well they better order more of them then!
    No need to order new shirts. There will be plenty of gently used to pick from.

Unregistered
    No need to order new shirts. There will be plenty of gently used to pick from.
    Here we go again with the “everyone’s leaving” when in reality no one has left and no ones going anywhere

Unregistered
    The new Gen5 guns was a nice suprise after being told we wouldn't be getting them, someone made it happen. I don't know who but we thank you.

Unregistered
    The new Gen5 guns was a nice suprise after being told we wouldn't be getting them, someone made it happen. I don't know who but we thank you.
    We got the best one. There is a G5 19 that has that annoying front strap mag cutout and no front slide serrations. Does anyone know if the group we got are consecutive serial numbers?

Has anyone bought extra mags yet? I was thinking of getting a few 33rd mags for my SHTF bag.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast