Duh!! I'm Dumb Dumb Leavens. What I do Wrong

Unregistered

Duh!! I'm Dumb Dumb Leavens. What I do Wrong

Jim Jim. Dumb Dumb. What he do wrong? He dumb dumb red neck. He lose big time. Pay back loans dumb dumb. Ask Jim Jim dumb dumb in TN to help pay loan loan. Dumb dumb not work

Unregistered
    How was the beer at Millenial Brewing? Don’t be hungover Dennis and Kevin, time to go elsewhere.

Unregistered

Buddies

Anyone notice every single ally of Leavens got voted out? Makes you wonder!!

Unregistered
    Not that there was ever a doubt, but I am so glad this is over, November will be a walk in the park. Great job Sheriff, we all support you and look forward to 4 years together! Now please make the moves so we can all get back to business and take care of this great county we all love!

Unregistered

Two faced leavens

The backstabbing slob got what he deserved! I feel bad for the people he conned into donating to his failed campaign!,

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The backstabbing slob got what he deserved! I feel bad for the people he conned into donating to his failed campaign!,
    Not I. F them, he’s a dipshit and always has been. They CHOOSE to support/donate to him. Now they have to live with their horrible decisions.

Unregistered

Unemployed leavans

He said on the news he would help the sheriff with some of his great ideas.
    That is almost as funny as him running for sheriff!

Unregistered
    I commend Leavens for running for sheriff. All the assholes can say what they want but at least he stuck to his guns and did not fall into the lies and money talk of Carmine buying back any other person that might run for sheriff. Leavens received more of the votes then everyone was saying.

Unregistered

Leavans is an imbecile

You were an idiot to try to win. You are a lifetime loser

Unregistered

Leavens failed

All your criticism of your sheriff really helped you fail. You are the most jealous Two faced slob to ever run for office. You deserved your loss.