Official sheriff tony celebration thread - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Headed to Dee Dees to Celebrate
    I’m Nordic and from Massachusetts what is ‘Dee Dees”?

Are all of you Salty cop Israel supporters really this dense?

Going to read some Kant and Heidegger, catch up with you later. I’m thinking 18 year aged Macallan tonight to celebrate a glorious victory.

Take care.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff Tony Wins View Post
    We did it bros! Sheriff Tony the first officially elected African American sheriff of Broward County!
    I'm so excited, LSD for everyone. Fine example for kids

Unregistered
    I'm so excited, LSD for everyone. Fine example for kids
    Be an example for your own kids you beta nerd.

Unregistered
    I’m not bragging I’m stating fact, I’m smarter than you and I make more money annually than you by quite a large margin. (I can tell by your elementary vernacular). Anyway, Tony wins. You lose, I presume.

SHERIFF TONY ELECTED SHERIFF

Seethe.
    Except he wasn't elected Sheriff yet. See, in your misguided attempts to sound so intelligent, you completely miss the mark. He was only chosen as the Democratic candidate. He still has to win the election in November. Only someone who feels the need to sound more important that they really are talks like you do. It's called lack of self confidence. You must be trying to make up for lacking elsewhere. I feel bad for your wife.

Unregistered
    Except he wasn't elected Sheriff yet. See, in your misguided attempts to sound so intelligent, you completely miss the mark. He was only chosen as the Democratic candidate. He still has to win the election in November. Only someone who feels the need to sound more important that they really are talks like you do. It's called lack of self confidence. You must be trying to make up for lacking elsewhere. I feel bad for your wife.
    What an insane amount of projection.

You lose!

Unregistered
    Run Off November 2020

Unregistered

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff Tony Wins View Post
    We did it bros! Sheriff Tony the first officially elected African American sheriff of Broward County!
    It’s ourr Tayme Naw.

Unregistered
    RIP Honest Broward

Unregistered
    It’s ourr Tayme Naw.
    I’m white and make $320k annually.

I voted Tony.

I assure you this is not how I speak.

Unregistered
    November is just a formality in Broward. Tony is the Democratic nominee and will win 70-30 or better. Is IUPA, IAFF, FOPE going to double down on the politically stupid and endorse Clark ... or come crawling to Tony begging for forgiveness?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast