Official sheriff tony celebration thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sheriff Tony Wins

Official sheriff tony celebration thread

We did it bros! Sheriff Tony the first officially elected African American sheriff of Broward County!

Unregistered
    Wahoonie goonie caca ooga booga! TONY WINS! STAY MAD BUTTHURT PU$$Y DEPUTIES!

Unregistered
    We be gonna do us sums lines at Bliss 2 nite all u haterz

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We be gonna do us sums lines at Bliss 2 nite all u haterz
    Seethe you toothless hick. I’m icy league educated and of Nordic descent. I voted for Tony and all of my children and wife did. You mad? Your entire narrative shattered in an instant.

Unregistered
    Seethe you toothless hick. I’m icy league educated and of Nordic descent. I voted for Tony and all of my children and wife did. You mad? Your entire narrative shattered in an instant.
    You're clearly not "Ivy League educated" if you can't even spell it. Troll elsewhere. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Unregistered
    You're clearly not "Ivy League educated" if you can't even spell it. Troll elsewhere. You should be ashamed of yourselves.
    Only cognitive peasants point out obvious spelling errors. I’m using voice to text from my brand new Tesla model 3.

Sheriff Tony: say it for me. SHERIFF Gregory Tony,

Get used to it.

Unregistered
    Looks like the fraud may actually win. There is some discrepancies in the vote though. Clerk of court has over 277 thousand votes but sheriff vote only has 201 thousand. Big difference so i see this as an issue thats over
    30 percent less. Where did those votes go. Im no israel fan but this is an alarming issue.

Unregistered
    Only cognitive peasants point out obvious spelling errors. I’m using voice to text from my brand new Tesla model 3.

Sheriff Tony: say it for me. SHERIFF Gregory Tony,

Get used to it.
    So you bragged about being Ivy League educated but weren't smart enough to proofread? Then claim it's talk to text to cover your mistake. 🤔😏 Right. You have some Tony juice on your chin, btw.

Unregistered
    It's over. Only a few scattered precincts left. Tony wins, defeats Israel by 4,000 votes.

https://enr.electionsfl.org/BRO/2703...olling/Banner/

Unregistered
    So you bragged about being Ivy League educated but weren't smart enough to proofread? Then claim it's talk to text to cover your mistake. 🤔😏 Right. You have some Tony juice on your chin, btw.
    I’m not bragging I’m stating fact, I’m smarter than you and I make more money annually than you by quite a large margin. (I can tell by your elementary vernacular). Anyway, Tony wins. You lose, I presume.

SHERIFF TONY ELECTED SHERIFF

Seethe.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast