Why Activist Billy Corbin call indict more police is so important to us

Unregistered

Why Activist Billy Corbin call indict more police is so important to us

Why Billy Corbins call to indict more police is so important to us
    Billy Corban, a self described documentarian and activist has made the news a time Or two. His disdain for police is no secret and he has made films referring to coos as corrupt. Lately, his call for police to be indicted has resonated with some. So, who gives a crap about this low life Cretan?
    You, and we, should know and care. He is married to Peggy Vaughn’s daughter. Who is Peggy Vaughn? She is partners in. The Anderson insurance group. That’s right the same company that sells us cancer aid insurance!
    You heard correctly. The insurance that PBA, especially Steadman Stahl, shoves in our faces is related to Billy Corbin; the same Billy Corbin calling for the indictments of police. In others words, they take our money to get rich (much like Steadman does) and then craps on us publicly.
    Way to go PBA! The saying tell me who you hang out with and I’ll tell who you are couldn’t ring truer.
    Anderson group needs to go. I stopped my insurance immediately upon discovering this information and PBAs indifferent attitude towards the issue.

Unregistered
    Omg! Does the scandals at the PBA ever stop? Every damn day there is a new discovery or scandal. I’m totally done with this group.

Unregistered
    Relax. Nothing Corbin endorses wins anyway. Relax about the guy who is a filmmaker that has done nothing meaningful. I think when young he didn’t pass a police entrance exam. He went all out on Melba Pearson and it had the opposite effect. Plus being in the closet makes him sad.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Relax. Nothing Corbin endorses wins anyway. Relax about the guy who is a filmmaker that has done nothing meaningful. I think when young he didn’t pass a police entrance exam. He went all out on Melba Pearson and it had the opposite effect. Plus being in the closet makes him sad.
    Relax? When my so- called union is supplying funds to an enemy of law enforcement? That’s exactly why so many people/ depts are trying to leave the PBA.