Do you want more than a 1% Raise? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The point moron is that you need help. Keep drinking the Kool Aide!
    “Aide” would be an assistant. Kool Aid is the drink. Steadman, Steadman, Steadman when will you learn the English language?

Unregistered
    There will be NO raises and yes possibly cuts. Folks covid has cost the County over 300million so far. Read! The make up will come from county workers like it always does. Live within your means and this won’t matter to you. We get paid very well as is and we can live well. I’m not saying the job is easy or the best but it’s a good one.
    Sure, you phucks at the PBA get paid very, very well so it’s easy for you to say. If I got my county salary and then ontop of that got a six figure PBA salary I’d make the same stupid comment. But because I don’t I can’t agree with your comment.

Unregistered
    Sure, you phucks at the PBA get paid very, very well so it’s easy for you to say. If I got my county salary and then ontop of that got a six figure PBA salary I’d make the same stupid comment. But because I don’t I can’t agree with your comment.
    Go cry somewhere else P U S S Y!

Unregistered
    When you $$$ dried up and you actually have to go to work we will see who really is a P U S S Y Steadman. Every core of your being is a coward.

Unregistered
    When you $$$ dried up and you actually have to go to work we will see who really is a P U S S Y Steadman. Every core of your being is a coward.
    Yes yes yes... I’m Stahl. You got me red handed. I will never run out of money. It’s called being responsible and budgeting. Not to mention not living behind my means Domingo.

Unregistered
    No no no. I’m John Rivera. All of you owe me everything plus your retirement. I am part of HPOA and soon I will be taking over PLEA and PbA! Make Miami Dade County great again! Lol

Unregistered

Take responsibility Steadman. Stop avoiding the truth. It will set you free

Unregistered
    No no no. I’m John Rivera. All of you owe me everything plus your retirement. I am part of HPOA and soon I will be taking over PLEA and PbA! Make Miami Dade County great again! Lol
    LMAO!!!!! Love it! The Stahl admirer needs to be baker acted! Buddy you have issues!

Unregistered
    Steadman, go back and hit the buffet line man. You waste your time here because as hard as you try you cannot shake the truth about exposing your incompetence.

Unregistered
    LMAO!!!!! Love it! The Stahl admirer needs to be baker acted! Buddy you have issues!
    Domingo needs to serious help. Just signed up some new members to the PBA that left PLEA. They are telling us they barely have any members left.

How's that card collection ponzi scheme going for you Domingo?!!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast