Do you want more than a 1% Raise?
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Do you want more than a 1% Raise?

If you do, then vote Alex Penelas today.

Remember when Steadman Stahl write us and said Gimenez finally gave us what we were Worth? I do! And, it was a whopping 1% across the board. Well the same awaits you if Bovo gets elected. Tell the PBA and Bovo that they can keep their whopping 1% and we want more. Penelas has done us so much better. I wasn’t around, but my Dad was and he swears by Penelas.

Unregistered
    Hell yes I want more than that BS 1% PBA accepted. My family is voting Penelas. When I went to vote a person whom I believe was not a cop, but with a PBA shirt, approached with a Bovo flyer.
    I told him hell no! Don’t get near me with that.

Unregistered
    We’re f$&@ed. We’re not going to get shytz.

Unregistered
    Maybe Steadman’s close relationship with Gimenez can get us some $$$$ before he leaves office.

Unregistered

Steadman speak up

So, Steadman are you going to get your friend Gimenez to give us a raise?

Unregistered
    We better get FOP, Teamsters, or IBPO to come in if we want raises. It’s too heavy a lift for PBA.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We better get FOP, Teamsters, or IBPO to come in if we want raises. It’s too heavy a lift for PBA.
    How do we go about doing that? I’m a three year rookie (there I said it) but a second generation MDPD cop. I hear how good it was in the past. And, honesty I voted for the contract because the way it was explained I thought the PBA got the step increase as well as the 1% raise. But, after I got a serious tongue lashing I found out the step plan was in full effect for years and was not recently gotten. So, I only got 1% which is not what I voted for.
    It’s my stupidity so I blame no one but I do want more than just 1%.

Unregistered
    How do we go about doing that? I’m a three year rookie (there I said it) but a second generation MDPD cop. I hear how good it was in the past. And, honesty I voted for the contract because the way it was explained I thought the PBA got the step increase as well as the 1% raise. But, after I got a serious tongue lashing I found out the step plan was in full effect for years and was not recently gotten. So, I only got 1% which is not what I voted for.
    It’s my stupidity so I blame no one but I do want more than just 1%.
    Hey dip shit! If you seriously think that we are getting any raises in the near future with COVID going on and the amount of deficit the county will be in because of the current state of the economy, I would tell you to resign and go work at McDonald’s.

We are not getting any raises and even a new contract for a very long time. If you want to believe the BS that FOP or PLEA can help us, they are simply LIES. If you want to blame something or someone for not getting a raise, blame COVID moron.

Unregistered
    Hey dip shit! If you seriously think that we are getting any raises in the near future with COVID going on and the amount of deficit the county will be in because of the current state of the economy, I would tell you to resign and go work at McDonald’s.

We are not getting any raises and even a new contract for a very long time. If you want to believe the BS that FOP or PLEA can help us, they are simply LIES. If you want to blame something or someone for not getting a raise, blame COVID moron.
    Oops! There you go again Steadman! Already setting up your failure by blaming others or other things. Just tell us you don’t have the skill set to get er’ done as they say in redneck talk.

Unregistered
    Oops! There you go again Steadman! Already setting up your failure by blaming others or other things. Just tell us you don’t have the skill set to get er’ done as they say in redneck talk.
    Wow your an idiot! Keep posting your rants, garbage and lies. It’s comical.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast