A new generation of leadership

Unregistered

A new generation of leadership

Hey Everybody,

It's me Anthony Thomas Jr., your humble servant, I am coming you tonight on LEO AFFAIRS to let you know, that if you didn't know, I am officially running for a spot on the Fort Myers city council ,August 18th 2020.

Just to let you also know, I am bitter that I did not receive any endorsement from the Florida PBA or support from the City of Fort Myers Police Department or it's Officers.

I wanted this opportunity to come onto LEO AFFAIRS and bridge any gaps between me and the Police Department and its fine officers. I believe in a clean slate and renewing any opportunities to build on a relationship with my police officersas we move into the future together. In fact my campaign slogan is "A New Generation of Leadership, and I also believe that I am exhibitin that example of leadership by coming onto LEO AFFAIRS tonight.

So please reach out to me on this forum as history is made in the City of Fort Myers as I become your next council person....gotta go know Mama's calling...she just poured me a tall cold glass of McArthur dairy Jungle juice....TOO DE LOO!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Everybody,

It's me Anthony Thomas Jr., your humble servant, I am coming you tonight on LEO AFFAIRS to let you know, that if you didn't know, I am officially running for a spot on the Fort Myers city council ,August 18th 2020.

Just to let you also know, I am bitter that I did not receive any endorsement from the Florida PBA or support from the City of Fort Myers Police Department or it's Officers.

I wanted this opportunity to come onto LEO AFFAIRS and bridge any gaps between me and the Police Department and its fine officers. I believe in a clean slate and renewing any opportunities to build on a relationship with my police officersas we move into the future together. In fact my campaign slogan is "A New Generation of Leadership, and I also believe that I am exhibitin that example of leadership by coming onto LEO AFFAIRS tonight.

So please reach out to me on this forum as history is made in the City of Fort Myers as I become your next council person....gotta go know Mama's calling...she just poured me a tall cold glass of McArthur dairy Jungle juice....TOO DE LOO!!
    Ft. Myers doesn't need your fat dumb ass😜😛☠

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Everybody,

We don't need your dumbass...Junior