Why Did You Delete Thread About Horrible Dispatcher?

Unregistered

Why Did You Delete Thread About Horrible Dispatcher?

There was a thread about how Stephanie the dispatcher treats road patrol like sh*t. Now deleted. This forum is a joke.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There was a thread about how Stephanie the dispatcher treats road patrol like sh*t. Now deleted. This forum is a joke.
    She couldn’t handle the truth and had it deleted.

Administrator LEO Affairs Lieutenant

The original poster called the dispatcher a vulgar name. That is a violation of the Terms of Use and resulted in the thread being deleted.

Mod 100

Unregistered
    Dude you think this is real information posted on here. Wow your more stupid than the people that just come on here to read it. But since you believe it.
    "I banged your wife this morning while you were at work,,, like that brotherly love? "

Unregistered
    🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤡🚔

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod 100 View Post
    The original poster called the dispatcher a vulgar name. That is a violation of the Terms of Use and resulted in the thread being deleted.

Mod 100
    Selective deletion. Got it.

Now we know who Mod 100 is good friends with.

Whatever “vulgar name” was used is peanuts compared to the vulgar content that lies within this forum.

Unregistered

Helping each other out 💙

Dude you think this is real information posted on here. Wow your more stupid than the people that just come on here to read it. But since you believe it.
    "I banged your wife this morning while you were at work,,, like that brotherly love? "
    That’s ok I completely understand cause I also never made it to work. I was at your house giving your wife that special drink from my fountain. Now her throat feels so much better just like that brotherly love.