South District Shootings - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He's a lil chunky for my taste, but he can get it.
    Yeah, he's on the husky side, that Sgt. D, but I agree, he can get it

Unregistered
    Boohoo. Go save Northside.....and maybe you’ll receive a CAC award. Trying to justify your own lack of achievement by bring an apologist doesn’t work around smart people. Guys like you have walked the halls if Northside ( Station 2) and have come and gone earning great respect for doing their jobs and never looked for recognition or a pay raise like you do. Quit feeling sorry for yourself and playing politician, you are an cop, presumably, nobody gives 2 shits about your civic views or white guilt narrative.
    And you’re a gutless piece of shit with zero balls who could never in a million years express his racist-ass views and still call himself a cop. So you need to do it under your breath and in the shadows like a true weasel. You turn your head and mutter your true feelings at the roll call or at lunch while you stuff your fat face. You’re miserable and can’t even properly serve the public or “fight crime” because you literally hate the public who depend on you for unbiased and professional police response. I would sure love to know who you are.

Unregistered
    And you’re a gutless piece of shit with zero balls who could never in a million years express his racist-ass views and still call himself a cop. So you need to do it under your breath and in the shadows like a true weasel. You turn your head and mutter your true feelings at the roll call or at lunch while you stuff your fat face. You’re miserable and can’t even properly serve the public or “fight crime” because you literally hate the public who depend on you for unbiased and professional police response. I would sure love to know who you are.
    South District is screwed, we get it. No proactive policing will continue the trend of a rise in more shootings. I'm sure that the chunky FTS Sgt. D can help us 🤩🤩🤩.

Unregistered
    Yeah, he's on the husky side, that Sgt. D, but I agree, he can get it
    I heard he has a HUGE one!

Unregistered
    South District is screwed, we get it. No proactive policing will continue the trend of a rise in more shootings. I'm sure that the chunky FTS Sgt. D can help us 🤩🤩🤩.
    What planet are you on? You’re actually going to lie and say we have no proactive policing? Hey bruh have you not seen the arrests, guns and search warrants being done here? Obviously you’re a lonely troll, not a real or active LEO.

Unregistered
    What planet are you on? You’re actually going to lie and say we have no proactive policing? Hey bruh have you not seen the arrests, guns and search warrants being done here? Obviously you’re a lonely troll, not a real or active LEO.
    Learned from the best at PBA. They aren’t real cops either. Now what you got b*tch?

Unregistered
    South will always be south
    "The Stump" and all of Goulds for that matter was a shithole in 1982 and it still is in 2021

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567