Try this again... Load bearing vest - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    First, load bearing vests are healthier and better for all. As someone with a back injury that I got on duty, I would benefit greatly if I got to wear one. Source: https://www.csuci.edu/publicsafety/p...aring-vest.htm

Second, every has the idea that external vest means a Tactical vest like K9 means. What we mean is the vests like ithwr agencies wear around us. SPPD and PPPD wear ones that still look like uniform shirts but allow them to move gear from the belt.
    Sounds like there’s 2 places you can go to if you want to wear that stupid vest.

Unregistered
    People not in those units backs matter too jerk.
    Your probably one of those guys anyways

Unregistered
    A case can be made for discrimination. Some people get more ergonomic and safer gear than others, which results in the ones doing without suffering long term injuries to their backs due to inferior and obsolete equipment.

Unregistered
    A case can be made for discrimination. Some people get more ergonomic and safer gear than others, which results in the ones doing without suffering long term injuries to their backs due to inferior and obsolete equipment.
    How about you go to the gym and strengthen that little girly man back of yours

Unregistered
    Here is what is hilarious. All the fit and trim, lean and mean SWAT guys will one day pay for it. The hard training and heavy gear. The fast foot chases and high speed shit. They are young now. Twenty years in and they will be the guys with knee replacements, back surgeries and rotator cuff surgeries. So it’s not just an out of shape cop thing. It catches up with us all. Even you ****head.

Unregistered
    Here is what is hilarious. All the fit and trim, lean and mean SWAT guys will one day pay for it. The hard training and heavy gear. The fast foot chases and high speed shit. They are young now. Twenty years in and they will be the guys with knee replacements, back surgeries and rotator cuff surgeries. So it’s not just an out of shape cop thing. It catches up with us all. Even you ****head.
    Someone is bitter about their BMI....

Unregistered
    Sounds like there’s 2 places you can go to if you want to wear that stupid vest.
    I bet you cried on two days. The day they moved from longsleeves and tie only, and the day they move to all green uniforms.

Unregistered
    I bet you cried on two days. The day they moved from longsleeves and tie only, and the day they move to all green uniforms.
    I bet you cry everytime you see your boyfriend posting a pic on social media wearing his “load bearing vest”

Unregistered
    I bet you cry everytime you see your boyfriend posting a pic on social media wearing his “load bearing vest”
    Now thats a good reply.

Unregistered
    You should read some studies which prove that heavy belts destroy backs and strengthen that little brain of yours.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast