Why is it that we endorsed Pollock again
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Why is it that we endorsed Pollock again

Why is it that we endorsed Pollock again? He is sitting at home while his beloved kids are driving around the polls and not working them I was out there for hours and I see more israel people than Pollock's team.
    Does he have any other support then a few of us.
    Vasquez and Willie got more support

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why is it that we endorsed Pollock again? He is sitting at home while his beloved kids are driving around the polls and not working them I was out there for hours and I see more israel people than Pollock's team.
    Because that's what the membership wanted , where have you been?

Unregistered
    You didn’t endorse anyone because you don’t work here and won’t be back. You were at the polls pushing for the incompetent one!

Unregistered

Vote for Pollock

I’m voting for Pollock and telling everyone to do the same. We know what we will get with the other two. Remember the no vote confidence for Israel and Tony. Vote for Pollack.

Unregistered
    Al Pollock has plenty of support volunteers throughout the county working for him. If you don't see how this election is going, you just aren't looking. Toney/Tony and Israel both have so much baggage that you couldn't carry it in a semi truck trailer. Al Pollock knows Broward County like no other candidate. Night watch commander experience alone shows he is more in touch with Deputies that the others. The membership voted to support Al Pollock for Sheriff. Follow through as a unit and VOTE for Al Pollock foe Sheriff on 8-18-2020! It is the RIGHT thing to do...

Unregistered
    Knowing now how horrible bad can be, I never would have voted no confidence in Israel. What I hated him for at the time seems like childs play now.

Unregistered
    Al Pollock has plenty of support volunteers throughout the county working for him. If you don't see how this election is going, you just aren't looking. Toney/Tony and Israel both have so much baggage that you couldn't carry it in a semi truck trailer. Al Pollock knows Broward County like no other candidate. Night watch commander experience alone shows he is more in touch with Deputies that the others. The membership voted to support Al Pollock for Sheriff. Follow through as a unit and VOTE for Al Pollock foe Sheriff on 8-18-2020! It is the RIGHT thing to do...
    No, its the emotional thing to do. The right thing is to beat toney period.. If you want to get rid of toney there's only one vote. I voted for the Pollock endorsement but now Im desperate and smart enough to know Al can't beat the fraud killer. I'll deal with Israel in the general. Be safe

Unregistered
    I’m voting for Pollock and telling everyone to do the same. We know what we will get with the other two. Remember the no vote confidence for Israel and Tony. Vote for Pollack.
    Then you wasted your vote. I wish I were wrong but Pollock doesn't have a chance to beat the other two and because of your vote and others like you, we will probably end up with Temper Tantrum Tony. Remember who you voted for when we get phucked for the next 4vyears or longer. Don't count on FDLE doing their job!

#anybodybutTony

Unregistered
    Knowing now how horrible bad can be, I never would have voted no confidence in Israel. What I hated him for at the time seems like childs play now.
    He was and is a corrupt sc~mbag that never gave us a decent raise and threw Peraza under the bus. But stick up for your Dad kid, I know you got no income without mumbles raping Broward county!

Unregistered
    Then you wasted your vote. I wish I were wrong but Pollock doesn't have a chance to beat the other two and because of your vote and others like you, we will probably end up with Temper Tantrum Tony. Remember who you voted for when we get phucked for the next 4vyears or longer. Don't count on FDLE doing their job!

#anybodybutTony
    Keep pushing that fake news Israel, mathematically anyone can still win. Except you, the people know you’re a whining puzzy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast