Two man

Thread: Two man

Unregistered

Two man

If you’re assigned to a two man unit on patrol. Do you each get your own unit once you arrive to the station again to take home? Or will you have to use your personal?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you’re assigned to a two man unit on patrol. Do you each get your own unit once you arrive to the station again to take home? Or will you have to use your personal?
    PPV program states that on an availability basis, you get your own take home after breaking probation....back in the day, you always came and went in your car (both of you), jump in a pool car for your shift and then go home in your car...warrants bureau use to give the county car to the senior guy who would every day go pickup his partner at home and drop him back off...or meet at the station...

Unregistered
    Don’t feed the troll question. This is obviously a civilian fishing to use against us. Hey buddy this is LEO affairs. For Law Enforcement use. Get da fk off our forums. Thread Closed....

Unregistered
    who gives a rat ass , in case of emergency you use your badge number . Plus you dont do shit at work even less on the way home

Unregistered
    who gives a rat ass , in case of emergency you use your badge number . Plus you dont do shit at work even less on the way home
    Who comes up with these stupid threads

Unregistered
    Civilian trolls. Don’t be stupid and stop responding.

Unregistered
    I get my own unit so I can bang your mom in the backseat and then have her clean up when we're done. She doesn't like others watching us. Piss off, losers!

Unregistered

Radio unit ?

I think the poster or PPO was asking about the Unit number.

If it would change from A/B. Omg if a PPO has to come on here we are in trouble. WTH.

Unregistered
    I get my own unit so I can bang your mom in the backseat and then have her clean up when we're done. She doesn't like others watching us. Piss off, losers!
    What a idiot you are