Mr. Jenkins we desperately need you as president - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok Steadman whatever you say. Anyway does your son have a flat screen TV for sale? I need one
    I would always see Stahl’s son at Sticks and Steins back in the day. He is a real 38 and you should see the people he associates with. Guess the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

Unregistered

Jenkins & Stahl same Crap

You all need to not get sidetracked with the gossip and rhetoric. Jenkins uses county time & dues YES our dues for his extracurricular activities. He has people in his pocket. Kisses up & YES is the race card. One day he’s Cuban the next day he’s black !! This is absolutely not about race, but as a black man I don’t want this to be something that Blinds US. There’s no way for all these years all the stuff has been said and none of it is true. He DID abuse his wife, DID abandon his kids, YES does have a bunch of women all over this department that are married to cops YES, our Brothers in blue. Known fact, he lost friendships because some of the wives told their husbands that Jenkins just out of line. He is sitting back staying quiet hoping that we will choose the lesser of the evils. That is not true, there’s never been a better opportunity to prove a point. He won by default because he did it the sleazy way he stabbed his friend in the back & dropped his name in last minute. Either we go to another union, or we will make a stand & demand a change. He went through his whole career kissing butt & is still doing it. He is sitting back staying quiet hoping that we will choose the lesser of the evils. That is not true there has never been a better opportunity to prove a point. He won by default because he did it the sleazy way !! Stays quiet about endorsing all these people that are related to his latest flame for stairs and probably kickbacks which is used too! He is not the right thing for US. They are both alike

Unregistered

Jenkins is A POS

I don’t care about his social life gossip. I care about all the crap that he talked about the same person he helped endorse screws his friend over. That’s his MO. This was all His idea to overthrow Rivera. But he loved him when they went on vacations & are in his house. Broke bread with him & Stahl daily. Then plotted against him with Stahl.
    Personally He is no Superstar of a father. But he’s quick to talk about other fathers being deadbeats or a 43 (like his new Boyish’s 33 baby Daddy) but he abandon 3 of his 4 of his kids & Beat his wife ( who stayed thru thick & thin) Now he wants to be a Saint! So he’s no different then Stahl. His wife is a single mother, resining kids working two jobs, & he’s going on vacations on OUR dime & driving around in the truck at my dues paid for. Let’s stick to that what kind of leader does that.

Unregistered

Jenkins you so Funny

Do you not remember all the smack you talked about Cubans, and Hispanics, and how they run this department! How the blacks have no place here because they are lazy! Sir you said that infront of me. It’s funny that over the years, you bounced around, I couldn’t survive the road. Maybe cuz you’re lazy just like the Black people you say are lazy. You switch from Cuban to black every month depending on the weather. You’re a trash talker, a snake, zero, and All you have going for you is a quick mouth piece of paper for a degree and a great wife that you lost!
    You don’t got my vote!

Unregistered

👎

No offense, good that you got a New Flame, but sorry Bro, you downgraded! She looks like little boy with a colorful dress. She is No Queen like the one who raised all your 33 babies & defended you. Speaking of kids, Hey how the one from South District you abandoned? trying be something your Not, a Good Man, a Black RoleModel to US or your kids, A President. You Would not survive a day on the road. When you get put back on the road you’re going to need us peons that you did not support. Prez, lol get your house together Bro!

Unregistered

Jenkins days are numbered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No offense, good that you got a New Flame, but sorry Bro, you downgraded! She looks like little boy with a colorful dress. She is No Queen like the one who raised all your 33 babies & defended you. Speaking of kids, Hey how the one from South District you abandoned? trying be something your Not, a Good Man, a Black RoleModel to US or your kids, A President. You Would not survive a day on the road. When you get put back on the road you’re going to need us peons that you did not support. Prez, lol get your house together Bro!
    funny he got married at PBA I wonder how much he rented our pba hall for????

Unregistered
    Can someone go to the southern end of Krome Ave and take Stahl’s phone away he is drunk commenting by the dumpster behind Sam’s Hideaway again

Unregistered

Liar!!

He is trying to clean his image. He is Wife Beater, Abuser, Theft, KISS A55, banging cops wives (impressing them with salaries not looks ) screwing friends over, using people, Of Course he didn’t Pay!!! He scams with our Dues. He is a SCAM Artist. He lied. He said he wasn’t represented by PBA, court documents don’t lie!
    He is A liar!!! He only wants $$ fro. Our Dues. That he used for his New Image. They guy played us by sneaking in at last minute.

Unregistered

Truth

All he did for the entire time along with Stahl is reap benefits from our Dues. Just like Stahl taught him & he eat it up. The PBA staff confirmed that. Along with others.
    Reference the new chick, let’s just go on record & say she is no Barbie Doll 😉

Unregistered
    Saw him in Doral (spending would probably was my dues money) kissing up as usual, treating everybody like he is their friend & drumroll......the newbroad is nothing to write home about!!
    Btw.....
    Not president material at all!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast