Mr. Jenkins we desperately need you as president
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Mr. Jenkins we desperately need you as president

Please Mr. Jenkins come through on your promise to bring change to the PBA when you defeat that saltine cracker and his equally saltine partner in crime

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please Mr. Jenkins come through on your promise to bring change to the PBA when you defeat that saltine cracker and his equally saltine partner in crime
    He’s busy getting married this weekend. 5 times a charm and 4 baby mommas. He can’t even be a father to his children. The only thing he is changing is the name on another marriage certificate.

Unregistered
    He’s busy getting married this weekend. 5 times a charm and 4 baby mommas. He can’t even be a father to his children. The only thing he is changing is the name on another marriage certificate.
    Hell, Steadman is not Much of a role model as a father either. At least Jenkins doesn’t have criminal kids running around breaking into people’s homes.

Unregistered
    Hell, Steadman is not Much of a role model as a father either. At least Jenkins doesn’t have criminal kids running around breaking into people’s homes.
    Stahl’s kid says why get a TV at Best Buy when I can break into a neighbors home and take theirs. Just like Stahl says why get my toilet paper at Walmart when I can take it from the PBA. The apple truly does not fall far from the tree.

Unregistered
    Jenkins is a joke who has abandoned his kids which shows how he would treat the members. Hes all about himself and has the work ethic of a middle school kid.

He works 2 hours a day yet gets paid his full salary plus a stipend from pba for the extra Hours hes suppose to out in.

Unregistered
    Jenkins is a joke who has abandoned his kids which shows how he would treat the members. Hes all about himself and has the work ethic of a middle school kid.

He works 2 hours a day yet gets paid his full salary plus a stipend from pba for the extra Hours hes suppose to out in.
    Steadman why are you accusing a black man of only working 2 hours a day? Your fat alcoholic redneck self is just jealous of a good looking brother with swag like Jenkins. Now that I think about it he reminds me of Arsenio Hall.

Unregistered

Stahlession / Stahl Derangement Syndrome

Steadman why are you accusing a black man of only working 2 hours a day? Your fat alcoholic redneck self is just jealous of a good looking brother with swag like Jenkins. Now that I think about it he reminds me of Arsenio Hall.
    play the race card all you want and this isn't Steadman Jenkins is on video comin late leaving early

Unregistered
    play the race card all you want and this isn't Steadman Jenkins is on video comin late leaving early
    Ok Steadman whatever you say. Anyway does your son have a flat screen TV for sale? I need one

Unregistered
    Ok Steadman whatever you say. Anyway does your son have a flat screen TV for sale? I need one
    I need a smart tv. How much for one Steadman? Preferably a 55” Samsung. I don’t know if your kid takes orders.

Unregistered
    I need a smart tv. How much for one Steadman? Preferably a 55” Samsung. I don’t know if your kid takes orders.
    It’s on a per what he finds inside the home he is burglarizing basis. You can give him a BOLO of what you need though.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast