Upcoming Promotions

Unregistered

Upcoming Promotions

Why does this department encourage and reward people who walk around bragging that they will definitely be promoted because of their race and sex not because of their hard work? When someone can walk around so arrogant bragging about what squad they are being assigned to weeks before promotions even happen is crazy to me. It should be an interesting week coming up.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why does this department encourage and reward people who walk around bragging that they will definitely be promoted because of their race and sex not because of their hard work? When someone can walk around so arrogant bragging about what squad they are being assigned to weeks before promotions even happen is crazy to me. It should be an interesting week coming up.
    Because she is engaged to a captain and has almost 10 years on. She deserves Sgt.(Sarcasm) It’s D3 what you expect.

Unregistered
    I think they’re married now. I think I saw a picture of them in their costumes. One of them appeared to be Spider-Man. I love theme weddings.

Unregistered
    Then that will make 2 of them this go around sleeping their way to the top, next stop Sergeant. It must be nice to have lady parts to benefit you in times like this. O well good luck to all those who still have awhile on the job with the way this department is headed.