Support a cop who was just doing his job!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Well my PBA union hasn’t shown up for me plenty. There fights worth fighting and this ain’t it as far as I can see. Buddy messed up and we ain’t going down wit him.

Unregistered
    You cannot expect great things from an inferior person or organization

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well my PBA union hasn’t shown up for me plenty. There fights worth fighting and this ain’t it as far as I can see. Buddy messed up and we ain’t going down wit him.
    I hope you are the only one that thinks like that. So much for the profession. All about yourself then.

Unregistered
    He ain’t the only one feeling like that. I work the airport and we are happy he’s gone. Don’t get me wrong I’d not like seeing anyone gettin fired but you make your own bed in this job.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where was PBA when Miami Gardens FIRED [their] officers? Nowhere because [they are] scared of Delmas power! Great job PBA supporting this guy who hit a defenseless woman. Scum!
    "Defenseless woman" my ASS! That person, given the chance a naive dolt like you would give her, would kick your balls up to your throat, and leave you boinking from the oinking.

Free Grammar Lesson:

THERE: adverb [1. meaning in, at, or to that place or position.

Example: "We went on to Paris and stayed there eleven days."

As an exclamation:

1. Used to focus attention on something and express satisfaction or annoyance at it.
    "there, I told you she wouldn't mind!"

2. Used to comfort someone.
    "there, there, you must take all of this philosophically"

Conversely: Their - Possesive pronoun: Example: "Her taunts had lost their power to touch him"

"A double portrait of Their Majesties."

Conversely: They're, contraction of They are: Example: "they're happy"

There endth the lesson!

Unregistered
    He’s a POS! Always had a bad attitude. He would never slap a dude, only a chick!

Unregistered
    I got called by PBA to show up for this guy. Pathetic they are doing this for such POS cop. By the way PBA this won’t happen to us because we ain’t doing that stupid azz shit he did. Lost his cool that’s it.

Unregistered
    So, does this mean that every time somebody yells at me, I can use a distractionary strike? Asking for a friend

Unregistered
    So does this mean that every time someone says they don’t like me I can Skip saying 09/39 and just give my attempt to knock someone out? Asking for a friend to.

Unregistered
    So can I called the PBA to ask if I can get them to approve me being there instead working. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast