ETOH made me do it - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    IAD does not wait for criminal cases to play out. It does its own in house investigation to check if any agency regulations have occurred. No press release from Gualtieri to date so the investigation is not complete.
    You are either stupid or don’t work here. IAD has to wait until the criminal investigation is over because members are compelled to answer their questions which in a criminal cases is a violation of their 5th Amendment rights. They always wait until the criminal case is over. Idiot.

Unregistered
    I know the people involved so I know it’s truth. The child has come home with bruising on multiple occasions, something the media hasn’t put out there yet.

Those who are saying it’s two scorn x’s and trash talking, did you actually click the link and WATCH the video? There is an audio conversation with Deputy Crane admitting to the abuse. Can’t deny his own voice.
    You mean an illegally obtained piece of evidence? 🙄. Unless you produce the warrant which approved it, good luck with that.

Unregistered
    You are either stupid or don’t work here. IAD has to wait until the criminal investigation is over because members are compelled to answer their questions which in a criminal cases is a violation of their 5th Amendment rights. They always wait until the criminal case is over. Idiot.
    I have personally been involved in 4 cases in which things were not done that way. IAD finished the investigation while the criminal investigation was still ongoing. One is in house, the other is criminal. Apples and oranges.

Unregistered
    You mean an illegally obtained piece of evidence? 🙄. Unless you produce the warrant which approved it, good luck with that.
    Clearly you didn’t watch the article. The recording were from Georgia which has different rules of consent than Florida but ok 🤣

Unregistered
    Clearly you didn’t watch the article. The recording were from Georgia which has different rules of consent than Florida but ok 🤣
    Even if the recording was illegal, unless the recording was directed/instructed by law enforcement, it can still be used in a criminal prosecution.

Unregistered
    I know the people involved so I know it’s truth. The child has come home with bruising on multiple occasions, something the media hasn’t put out there yet.

Those who are saying it’s two scorn x’s and trash talking, did you actually click the link and WATCH the video? There is an audio conversation with Deputy Crane admitting to the abuse. Can’t deny his own voice.
    They coerced him into making a statement. Probably used deception in order to get a confession.

Unregistered
    ya'll are dirty and really nasty to each other. hard to watch this profession destroy itself from within. social media has infected us all in one way or another! glad i'm not alone!

Unregistered

Closed Case- Guilty

Just sayin

Unregistered
    So the process worked. What can you complain about now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12