ETOH made me do it
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

ETOH made me do it

Unregistered
    Why was he not arrested and charged? Who does he know?

Unregistered
    I heard he is good friends with James Mclynas. Supposedly there is an as of yet undeclared link.

Unregistered
    It sounds like they are coming forward long after the fact. Can't arrest someone when it happened awhile ago.

Unregistered
    Whats the purpose of running an article like that?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Whats the purpose of running an article like that?
    The purpose is Trask talk media and scorned women with a revenge motive. Plus its election season. Admin handled it right. Let the court case play out and then decide what to do. It may be BS made up by two scorned x’s.

Unregistered
    The purpose is Trask talk media and scorned women with a revenge motive. Plus its election season. Admin handled it right. Let the court case play out and then decide what to do. It may be BS made up by two scorned x’s.
    IAD does not wait for criminal cases to play out. It does its own in house investigation to check if any agency regulations have occurred. No press release from Gualtieri to date so the investigation is not complete.

Unregistered
    My bet is that he will be arrested sometime in near future. Bob won’t let this sit for too long. Plus it’s an election year. If Bob made this public then you know the end is near for Crane. Can’t fire him yet until investigation is complete. You’ll hear something in 30 days.

Unregistered
    I know the people involved so I know it’s truth. The child has come home with bruising on multiple occasions, something the media hasn’t put out there yet.

Those who are saying it’s two scorn x’s and trash talking, did you actually click the link and WATCH the video? There is an audio conversation with Deputy Crane admitting to the abuse. Can’t deny his own voice.

Unregistered
    Why was he not arrested and charged? Who does he know?
    My understanding is there is a pending criminal case

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast