Another example of Incompetent leadership
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Another example of Incompetent leadership

Back in July we were told that all days off and vacation requests would be canceled reference an “uptick” on Labor Day activity. Many of us canceled plans (because we are off that weekend and can’t request the day off on our day off) or we did not make plans because we were being forced to work. Now they decide to do enhanced staffing and not alpha/Bravo. So now we get screwed out of going on a vacation because everything is booked and it’s too late. WTF!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Back in July we were told that all days off and vacation requests would be canceled reference an “uptick” on Labor Day activity. Many of us canceled plans (because we are off that weekend and can’t request the day off on our day off) or we did not make plans because we were being forced to work. Now they decide to do enhanced staffing and not alpha/Bravo. So now we get screwed out of going on a vacation because everything is booked and it’s too late. WTF!!!
    Stop being a b!tch. Sign up for the enhanced staffing and use that money or comp time for a vacation any other fkn weekend. Get over it...

Unregistered
    Holy sh!t you’re impossible. If the Dept went to A/B you would be *****ing because, here we go again, another overreaction, another weekend we’re forced to work. But instead it’s enhanced staffing so you ***** because it’s not A/B?!?!? We’re schizophrenic! We have what we deserve!!! If I were Chief I would say the F with you and the union. I would do whatever the F I wanted. Whatever I thought was best regardless what any one would say. If you or any one came to my office to complain I would throw you out. We are all freaking idiots! And you are the biggest one for posting this! That’s all I got. FU.

Unregistered
    Ok team player relax I’m sure your the guy tucked away nicely in a closet job. The one they have forgotten all about. The one the constant shift changes and days off changes do not have any effect on. So You STFU and continue counting beans and sucking up to the chief and his misfits so you can continue to hide in your closet.

Unregistered
    Ok team player relax I’m sure your the guy tucked away nicely in a closet job. The one they have forgotten all about. The one the constant shift changes and days off changes do not have any effect on. So You STFU and continue counting beans and sucking up to the chief and his misfits so you can continue to hide in your closet.
    Try again jack ass! Midnights in middle. Go ahead and tell me you are in Area 4 like you are in hood with a foot chase every night...gmafb.

Unregistered
    They don’t care about you and your family. Remember when Ricky said the whole month of March is blocked off and we could not make plans and then it turned to 2 weeks, then 1. Remember when he forced us to take 2 days off TO SAVE MONEY BEING PAID BY THE NFL?!?! It’s all about Reverse Robin Hood and his twisted adventure.

Unregistered
    They don’t care about you and your family. Remember when Ricky said the whole month of March is blocked off and we could not make plans and then it turned to 2 weeks, then 1. Remember when he forced us to take 2 days off TO SAVE MONEY BEING PAID BY THE NFL?!?! It’s all about Reverse Robin Hood and his twisted adventure.
    Come on now, that's not true, he takes care of the troops... Example: Look what he has done for Officer PC. In the three years he's been here he's already been in three Specialized Units: SWAT, CST and Marine Patrol. When ever have you seen such a meteoric rise in such a short period of time? I bet SGT is his next stop.

Unregistered

Blood is thicker than water!

Come on now, that's not true, he takes care of the troops... Example: Look what he has done for Officer PC. In the three years he's been here he's already been in three Specialized Units: SWAT, CST and Marine Patrol. When ever have you seen such a meteoric rise in such a short period of time? I bet SGT is his next stop.
    Yeap, but let's face it, blood is thicker than water as he is just trying to insulate Officer PC in case "Melba Pearson" with her BLM supporters gets in at the SAO and they start charging cops for excessive force, think about how many shooting or use of force has our Marine Patrol had?

Unregistered
    Lucky for RC nepotism isn’t against the law in Florida. Oh wait...

Unregistered
    Major HD you sir are completely out of control and have solidified the rumors that you are out of your mind. You now order a sergeant to write up officers that are in their assigned area in view of the public because in 95 degree weather they are parked under a tree. You then want the sergeant and lieutenant written up as well. So someone takes a photo of officers doing nothing wrong and you lose your mind. How about if the photo of you surfaces with your former girlfriend in the golf cart with you in uniform sunning her legs with no shoes on. Knock the madness off around here.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast