Well another bwc video...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Well another bwc video...

This time it's robbery.. let's see if the director has balls to stand up for them

Unregistered
    First thing precedence has been set......

Second that video is......oh boy

Third its a racial issue now....

Unregistered
    And they expect us to believe that the BWC is here to protect us 😂

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And they expect us to believe that the BWC is here to protect us 😂
    Oh man that was the funniest line I had heard when we got those things. When they said back in the day that BWC is not meant as a disciplinary tool, I just about fell out of my chair. Everyone’s eyes rolled so much that the room tilted.

Unregistered
    The video from 2018?? Gtfoh

Unregistered
    The video from 2018?? Gtfoh
    The problem was never the videos per sey, 99% of the videos in the media are QRU. It’s letting the public who have no idea about the law, law enforcement methods, use of force, make up their mind with no context from professionals. And then allowing an opposition to make up the narrative to suit themselves and their agenda.
    And whoever these freaking expert consultants that are going around talking to departments about ‘de-escalating’ need to be run out of town. Trying to ‘de-escalate in the middle of a use of Force is insane. And trying to control a subject with these new recommendations are insane. Depts eliminating ACTR? If these experts had the balls to show up to my annual training I’d give em an earful of what’s what.

Unregistered
    Well ole boys context matters. The fact that Freddo has not commented on this and from what I understand the peeps are still working the rid boys must have done there job right. So far so good.

That other fella in the airport. Not so good on his part. Bad move slapping that girl.

Unregistered
    Well ole boys context matters. The fact that Freddo has not commented on this and from what I understand the peeps are still working the rid boys must have done there job right. So far so good.

That other fella in the airport. Not so good on his part. Bad move slapping that girl.
    Just checking to make sure you know that she pushed her head into his chin and you still think that slap wasn’t justified?

Unregistered
    The slap ain’t worth losing money. Why did he remain so close. Why didn’t he arrest her why did the officer try knock her out like that. Protest people do worse and filed force were professionals.

Unregistered
    The slap ain’t worth losing money. Why did he remain so close. Why didn’t he arrest her why did the officer try knock her out like that. Protest people do worse and filed force were professionals.
    No wonder you don’t know right from wrong... you’re worried about money.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast