Nicky Echezabal

Thread: Nicky Echezabal

Unregistered

Nicky Echezabal

Nicky was in my BLE City academy BLE 164 (1995)I am now Retired.
    My understanding is she’s no longer with school board she was Fired! If this’s true can someone spill the beans as why Fired?
    I have a story to tell from the academy.

Rat Rat Rat

Unregistered

Nicky

She was framed by scum bag chief pete Cuccarro and turd bruce beard. They took a gun from the property room and sent it to mdpd headquarters and accused her of losing it. After she was fired bruce put the gun back. Remember, the shit system you prop up today will eventually devour it's babies too. Her own brother didn't even help her hire a lawyer to fight them. Trust me I've been long enough to to know all their tricks. Side note, after chief coo coo did that he later got fired himself and had a stroke 6 months later. That's called the law of compensation.

Unregistered

Funny

I thought she was caught doing her nails on duty. That’s some story.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She was framed by scum bag chief pete Cuccarro and turd bruce beard. They took a gun from the property room and sent it to mdpd headquarters and accused her of losing it. After she was fired bruce put the gun back. Remember, the shit system you prop up today will eventually devour it's babies too. Her own brother didn't even help her hire a lawyer to fight them. Trust me I've been long enough to to know all their tricks. Side note, after chief coo coo did that he later got fired himself and had a stroke 6 months later. That's called the law of compensation.
    She was fired under Hurley dumbass they had her on video at home taking calls, doing her nails and more. She was stealing time.

Unregistered

Hurlwy

Ok then asswipe Cucamonga or hurley, doesn't matter hurley was also fired for sexual harassment of two women in our department
    Either way they both were low lifes and your point is lol

Unregistered
    Nicky wasn't fired , she resigned to spare her the embarrassment. Yes, she falsified CAD and went shopping in full uniform while on duty. There was no gun stealing.