Patrol load bearing vest pt3
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Patrol load bearing vest pt3

So why can the bike guys wear them but patrol can’t? I still can’t figure this out. Every single agency is switching to these but us. I mean SPPD’s look just like our uniform but have molle!

Also “SWAT wannabe” and some old crusty comments aren’t needed. We know you don’t want to get with the times.

Unregistered
    I have the best idea in the world... join the bike unit if it’s that important to ya! Other than that, get over it because you don’t make the rules kid.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have the best idea in the world... join the bike unit if it’s that important to ya! Other than that, get over it because you don’t make the rules kid.
    YEAH.... KID... JUVENILE... YOUTH...

You need to GET OVER IT!!!!!

ILLOGICAL TOUGH GUY RESPONSE TO REASONABLE ADVOCACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obligatory assertion that you are a ROOKIE!!!!!

Blah blah blah blah

Unregistered
    Police work is constantly evolving and when new technology or equipment that makes officers safer and healthier comes out departments should embrace it and show that they care about their officers.

It’s no different than when semi automatic pistols became a thing and departments upgraded from revolvers. Get with the times TPD

Unregistered
    My cousin works in a small department outside of Boston. His wife was diagnosed with cancer two years ago. She is in remission after battling the cancer for two years at a cost of 1.2 million dollars. Will our healthcare trust cover our spouses is this happens to us. What if the healthcare trust got hit with four of of souses got cancer at the same time. Is there enough money in the trust fund to cover our loved ones in they come down with cancer or COVID-19?

Unregistered
    My cousin works in a small department outside of Boston. His wife was diagnosed with cancer two years ago. She is in remission after battling the cancer for two years at a cost of 1.2 million dollars. Will our healthcare trust cover our spouses is this happens to us. What if the healthcare trust got hit with four of of souses got cancer at the same time. Is there enough money in the trust fund to cover our loved ones in they come down with cancer or COVID-19?
    Lol sucks for them, nobody cares. Fukcin Yankees.

Unregistered
    Haha. Welcome back

Unregistered
    I’m not the original poster and have never really chimed in in the load bearing vests discussions, but you have to agree he/she has a point. We sure as hell don’t have a problem spending money on or evolving with equipment like body cameras and new tasers to activate them for us when it benefits the BLM/ANTIFA MINORITY and their mayor. So why should we be denied the newest and most efficient equipment that could benefit us, the officers? I also find it a little ironic that as I type this I am sitting on a heating pad trying to dampen the pain in my lower back. And, correct me if I’m wrong, it doesn’t even sound like a financial issue because I keep seeing that the officers would pay for them out of their own pocket and only want the option to buy a style approved by the department. So in asking I will quote another much less-appreciated Martin. The great Martin Lawrence - “What the problem is?”

Unregistered
    I’m not the original poster and have never really chimed in in the load bearing vests discussions, but you have to agree he/she has a point. We sure as hell don’t have a problem spending money on or evolving with equipment like body cameras and new tasers to activate them for us when it benefits the BLM/ANTIFA MINORITY and their mayor. So why should we be denied the newest and most efficient equipment that could benefit us, the officers? I also find it a little ironic that as I type this I am sitting on a heating pad trying to dampen the pain in my lower back. And, correct me if I’m wrong, it doesn’t even sound like a financial issue because I keep seeing that the officers would pay for them out of their own pocket and only want the option to buy a style approved by the department. So in asking I will quote another much less-appreciated Martin. The great Martin Lawrence - “What the problem is?”
    Why don’t you bring it up your chain of command? Speak with the union rep? That’s what they’re there for. Nothing has or ever will be fixed hiding behind this anonymous website.

Unregistered
    Why don’t you bring it up your chain of command? Speak with the union rep? That’s what they’re there for. Nothing has or ever will be fixed hiding behind this anonymous website.
    Have you tried the F.I.S.H. box at your local district? I hear that’s where fresh ideas start

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast