Most recent poll
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Most recent poll

If you work on the 5th floor let’s just say I would not want to be you next week. Scott israel is killing tony in the most recent poll. Tony is 2nd and pollock is in a distant 3rd.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you work on the 5th floor let’s just say I would not want to be you next week. Scott israel is killing tony in the most recent poll. Tony is 2nd and pollock is in a distant 3rd.
    There aren’t any polls.

Unregistered

Broward First PC (Toney’s) Poll

Just released he is 3 points ahead of Israel 32-29% with Pollock in 3rd at 6%.

Unregistered
    Should I wear my cowboy boots for this full of sh!t poll. Your negative comments are what brings deputies to the breaking point. I didnt vote for any of those jookeeers. We have been screwed so many times by so many different administrators that I want a brand new I vote RIGHT!

Unregistered
    Just released he is 3 points ahead of Israel 32-29% with Pollock in 3rd at 6%.
    Polls aren’t taken this late in a race, it’s a waste of money. Where is your data coming from? It sounds inaccurate.

Unregistered
    Polls aren’t taken this late in a race, it’s a waste of money. Where is your data coming from? It sounds inaccurate.
    They are taken this late in a race when someone is behind. Usually the leader in a poll this late is the person behind it and they are trying to discourage their opponents from voting. The PPP polls are notorious for being biased and way off as was shown in 2016. Just remember to vote.

Unregistered
    Depending on where you are in the county, the race would seem to favor your chosen candidate. Everyone with an ounce of common sense knows that there's no predicting the outcome. Voter turnout may be great,it may be dismal and it may be manipulated. If there is a split between Pollack and Tony in efforts to keep Israel out, Israel could win this thing. No matter how it goes, there are no winners here. All of the democrat candidates are campaigning on the same platform, and they're all useless and detrimental to law enforcement. This election is already a wash and all efforts should be invested in 2024.

Unregistered

I wish

I wish I could add a photo to this somehow because the poll was taken of 525 likely Democrat voters over Aug 11-12 and it shows Tony up 3% over Israel (32%-29%) with Pollock at 6%. Google Public policy polling if you don't believe me. One good sign is 16% are not sure/voting someone else so I guess there still a chance he loses

Unregistered
    I wish I could add a photo to this somehow because the poll was taken of 525 likely Democrat voters over Aug 11-12 and it shows Tony up 3% over Israel (32%-29%) with Pollock at 6%. Google Public policy polling if you don't believe me. One good sign is 16% are not sure/voting someone else so I guess there still a chance he loses
    It was an independent poll of Broward Democratic primary voters on several races, not just sheriff. A Miami Herald reporter posted it: https://twitter.com/newsbysmiley/sta...592957953?s=21

Unregistered
    We all should be voting for Israel at this point forward. Dont be that one who doesn’t.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast