Most recent poll - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Kimok would be a terrible state attorney for us.
    Read more about just how anti-cop this guy would be for us if he took over the SAO..........

https://www.browardbeat.com/george-s...ttorneys-race/

Unregistered

PPP polls has issues

Looks like PPP doesn’t have a great track record of polling correctly. Check out wiki- https://twitter.com/jeb4president/st...891616261?s=21

Unregistered
    Wikipedia says PPP is a legit pollster with a "B" grade ranking currently. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_Policy_Polling

Unregistered

Hey Einstein

You clearly do not remotely understand statistics or how polls work. Most polls in the news are 400-500 people. This seems a legit poll and you seem a legit dummy.
    And you clearly don't understand anything about democratic voters in Broward. You can tout the statistical basis behind the #'s all you want, but the truth is that I'll find you another 50 batches of 400-500 dems who'll be all over the place, and most don't even give a shit or know anything about the candidates or what ****in century it is. That's why polls are bullshit and every media outlet's "statistically scientific" polls all come up with different results. So you keep dreaming that it's legit in any way shape or form, or that anything in this sheethole county is legit because you are obviously a legit naive dooshwagon.

Unregistered
    Wikipedia says PPP is a legit pollster with a "B" grade ranking currently. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_Policy_Polling
    Actually they had Hillary winning all the swing states by ten points in 2016. They were wrong every single time.

Unregistered
    You're an imbecile and this us precisely why even Vazquez is ahead of the great colonel. Because pollock is a used car salesman and has no substance. Never has. And now multiple unions will regret getting sucked in by someone that many warned about. People better think again as this was a real pole and its between Israel and Tonya. You don't recover from 6%. Forget pollock ever existed.
    A political analyst that can’t spell poll. You are a huge doosh bag just like your hero Scott the incompetent. Go play with each other’s pole loser!

Unregistered
    A political analyst that can’t spell poll. You are a huge doosh bag just like your hero Scott the incompetent. Go play with each other’s pole loser!
    I guess your stupid ass is butthurt because your guy didn't even make a blip on the screen. Maybe get your head out of your ass next time you choose to support someone. Vote with intelligence not your ovaries.. Because yes, you will look stupid on Tuesday.

Unregistered
    I guess your stupid ass is butthurt because your guy didn't even make a blip on the screen. Maybe get your head out of your ass next time you choose to support someone. Vote with intelligence not your ovaries.. Because yes, you will look stupid on Tuesday.
    Tony will bury the whining man. In fact he’s planning another round of promotions. By the way I got a pole for you cupcake!

Unregistered
    There is no way in hell I would ever vote for Isreal again. I have more faith that toney wins and he will screw it up and be removed himself. Isreal is the worst thing that has EVER happened to Bso. I was hired by the best sheriff we have ever had 30 years ago. It hasn’t been the same since he has left. This place is pure garbage. I will sleep like a baby knowing I would never cast a vote for that scumbag. And I know a minimum of 100 people who will not be voting for him also and none of them are parklanders and none of them have voted yet.

Unregistered

I’m hearing Tony and pollock are in trouble

If you work on the 5th floor let’s just say I would not want to be you next week. Scott israel is killing tony in the most recent poll. Tony is 2nd and pollock is in a distant 3rd.
    Polls show Israel way up if first place as expected.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast