Told ya Chad would ARREST anyone who ran against him!!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If it actually happened, which I seriously doubt because the story makes no sense, handle it like men. Have your words and move on. Don’t be a cry baby panderer for your massah

ER’s word vs the word of a Brady lister. I’ll believe ER.

Unregistered
    ER’s word vs the word of a Brady lister. I’ll believe ER.
    BUT believe what??? There's no violation if Ed Raburn was not standing in line to vote. According to the article he was actually outside holding a vote for Chad sign.

This is exactly what this office constantly does.. it changes the facts. Unless there is more to the statue that I was not able to see.

I'm not defending Boswell because I don't like him.. but we can't sit here and say that he impeded Raburn's ability to vote if Raburn was not there to vote.

Actually this makes Raburn look like a dummy and the Chad Camp desperate. But hey what's new!!

Is it Wednesday yet???

Unregistered
    BUT believe what??? There's no violation if Ed Raburn was not standing in line to vote. According to the article he was actually outside holding a vote for Chad sign.

This is exactly what this office constantly does.. it changes the facts. Unless there is more to the statue that I was not able to see.

I'm not defending Boswell because I don't like him.. but we can't sit here and say that he impeded Raburn's ability to vote if Raburn was not there to vote.

Actually this makes Raburn look like a dummy and the Chad Camp desperate. But hey what's new!!

Is it Wednesday yet???

Voter intimidation or suppression prohibited; criminal penalties.—
    (1) This section may be cited as the “Voter Protection Act.”
    (2) A person may not directly or indirectly use or threaten to use force, violence, or intimidation or any tactic of coercion or intimidation to induce or compel an individual to:
    (a) Vote or refrain from voting;
    (b) Vote or refrain from voting for any particular individual or ballot measure;
    (c) Refrain from registering to vote; or
    (d) Refrain from acting as a legally authorized election official or poll watcher.
    (3) A person may not knowingly use false information to:
    (a) Challenge an individual’s right to vote;
    (b) Induce or attempt to induce an individual to refrain from voting or registering to vote; or
    (c) Induce or attempt to induce an individual to refrain from acting as a legally authorized election official or poll watcher.
    (4) A person may not knowingly destroy, mutilate, or deface a voter registration form or election ballot or obstruct or delay the delivery of a voter registration form or election ballot.
    (5) A person who violates subsection (2), subsection (3), or subsection (4) commits a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

Nothing in here says anything about the victim having to be in line to vote. You could be at McDonald’s eating lunch and fall victim to this. In ER’s case he just happened to be at a polling location. Prove that Boswell has direct knowledge that ER had already voted.

Unregistered
    Fake news. Chad has his hooks in this!

Unregistered
    I bet Boswell could get a confession out of Boswell.

Unregistered
    ER filed the complaint to save his a$s and his job in the event that Boswell becomes sheriff.

Unregistered
    Voter intimidation or suppression prohibited; criminal penalties.—
    (1) This section may be cited as the “Voter Protection Act.”
    (2) A person may not directly or indirectly use or threaten to use force, violence, or intimidation or any tactic of coercion or intimidation to induce or compel an individual to:
    (a) Vote or refrain from voting;
    (b) Vote or refrain from voting for any particular individual or ballot measure;
    (c) Refrain from registering to vote; or
    (d) Refrain from acting as a legally authorized election official or poll watcher.
    (3) A person may not knowingly use false information to:
    (a) Challenge an individual’s right to vote;
    (b) Induce or attempt to induce an individual to refrain from voting or registering to vote; or
    (c) Induce or attempt to induce an individual to refrain from acting as a legally authorized election official or poll watcher.
    (4) A person may not knowingly destroy, mutilate, or deface a voter registration form or election ballot or obstruct or delay the delivery of a voter registration form or election ballot.
    (5) A person who violates subsection (2), subsection (3), or subsection (4) commits a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

Nothing in here says anything about the victim having to be in line to vote. You could be at McDonald’s eating lunch and fall victim to this. In ER’s case he just happened to be at a polling location. Prove that Boswell has direct knowledge that ER had already voted.
    Wow...another example of systematic racism but with a white dude. Please break it down for us how Boswell violated Raburn voting right....lol...don't just post it break it down!!!

Do you even know law? This is straight embarrassing!!! Let me guess Chad is blind to this dumb shit right here too.

HCSO is full of stupid azz Dumb Fuk supervisors. This is exactly what we are talking about. Anyone above a sergeant does not know the applicability of law.. <exception street lieutenants..most But not all>

Should we break down Raburn' s career assignments to show the Gucci jobs he has had where he truly did not gain experience in handling law and order? I don't want to do him like that But if you all continue twisting the truth it will happen.

Boswell didn't ask Raburn ...hey who you going to vote for?? And then threatened him with..... if you dont vote for me i am going to fire you.

Plenty of times I have held a sign and not voted during the time I was holding that sign. So how is it that Boswell is to assume or conclude that Raburn just finished voting or is about to vote.

The verbiage that Boswell used had nothing to do with Raburn' s personal voting agenda.
    Raburn was also not a poll watcher nor election official....

Damn Raburn if you did this We lost alot of respect for you. This is some bullshit T. Morgan or LT. Peanut would do....creative charging. You should have been man enough and said...nah bro commit your own lies.

Let's just twist the law to fit our own agenda. Way to go Chad....your people never cease to amaze us....morans pure morans!!!!

So then LT gergel should do the same. Alot of other shit happened to Gergel right after someone exposed him for donating to Ron. Nick Cruz was sent back to patrol because he liked McMullen page. Let's go for for tat. Not only that this administration creates a hostile work environment got Gergel and Nick.

Unregistered
    As a concerned citizen, I demand that this Boswell character be immediately arrested! This is the sort of voter intimidation groups like the Black Panthers did during the 2008 election!
    Last I heard, Cowboy Bob has not been ARRESTED. More last minute bs. YAAAAAWN.

Unregistered
    ER filed the complaint to save his a$s and his job in the event that Boswell becomes sheriff.
    That's why Raburn was at the Soc...lol

Unregistered

From another post

HAVE YOU NOTICED A TREND?
    EVERYTIME THE TRUTH IS REVEALED THE CHAD TROLLS STOP TALKING/POSTING.

Not all deputies or detectives do this, but it is done. This is what systemic racism is about...reason why police hate groups are formulated. It is done by all cops of all races. The ones that want to make their case loads glamorous as if they solved the crime of the century and arrested El Chapo.

Not sure why an agency like ours allows it, but it is done. It needs to stop.

If our agency does not fix the problem nor disciplines those that practice it then our agency is the problem.

I am sure they keep it hushed to avoid litigation. But letting our city burn and NOT enforcing the law was not the way to fix it. Adding cameras is not the way to fix it.

We fix it by being honest, fair, and consistent with ALL regardless of their race, economic and / or social affiliation.

For instance Chad's kid was sentenced 2 years for I believe a 15 year minimum mandatory. He premeditated a stabbing/face slashing in his rap song and then traveled to the incident scene and actually committed the crime.

Many minorities have committed far lesser crimes and have been sentenced to way longer prison terms.

Let's be real and truly implement what we claim we believe in and/or teach our deputies!!!

Change is overdue!!![/QUOTE]

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast