Told ya Chad would ARREST anyone who ran against him!!!!
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Told ya Chad would ARREST anyone who ran against him!!!!

Last year, I told SEVERAL people that if someone ran against Chad, Chad would FIND A WAY to arrest him or her (most of the people I said this to just laughed at me).

Here we go..........

https://floridapolitics.com/archives...BPm7886lUaxcms

"Raburn also claims Boswell violated Florida statute dealing with voting rights and interference.

"Florida State Statute 104, section 0515 says 'no person, whether acting under color of law or otherwise, shall intimidate, threaten, or coerce, or attempt to … any other person for the purpose of interfering with the right of such other person to vote or not to vote as that person may choose.' ”

"Any person who violates the provisions of this section is guilty of a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084."

Standby...

Unregistered
    Rigggghhttt.

But its ok for CC to have him dumb cronies to break Boswell's signs? Thats not a campaign violation?

Fukkk outta here

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Last year, I told SEVERAL people that if someone ran against Chad, Chad would FIND A WAY to arrest him or her (most of the people I said this to just laughed at me).

Here we go..........

https://floridapolitics.com/archives...BPm7886lUaxcms

"Raburn also claims Boswell violated Florida statute dealing with voting rights and interference.

"Florida State Statute 104, section 0515 says 'no person, whether acting under color of law or otherwise, shall intimidate, threaten, or coerce, or attempt to … any other person for the purpose of interfering with the right of such other person to vote or not to vote as that person may choose.' ”

"Any person who violates the provisions of this section is guilty of a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084."

Standby...
    What???
    Seriously??? According to the article Raburn was not voting. He was acting as a sign holder...
    YEA real stupid for bone head Boswell to say what he said...if he even said it. <I am not a Boswell fan>
    But how does this law apply If Raburn was not standing in line to vote.

This complaint can be easily settled by looking at Raburn's time stamped ballot. I wonder if he voted for Chad...hmmm. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Unregistered
    What???
    Seriously??? According to the article Raburn was not voting. He was acting as a sign holder...
    YEA real stupid for bone head Boswell to say what he said...if he even said it. <I am not a Boswell fan>

This complaint can be easily settled by looking at Raburn's time stamped ballot. I wonder if he voted for Chad...hmmm. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
    Raburn has always been a little asss kissssing biiitttttch!!!! Of course he voted for Chad. He’s one of their henchmen. I hope Boswell does get rid of his biiitttch asss.

Unregistered
    What???

Is Raburn serious right now? I just lost all respect for him.

And this office has a lot of nerve after the way they threaten everyone around here if they even breathe Boswell or McMullen’s names. We should ALL be filing voter intimidation complaints, especially Nick Cruz. Didn’t he lose his spot for liking McMullen’s page? And wasn’t Gergel threatened for donating to McMullen?

Unregistered
    Is Raburn serious right now? I just lost all respect for him.

And this office has a lot of nerve after the way they threaten everyone around here if they even breathe Boswell or McMullen’s names. We should ALL be filing voter intimidation complaints, especially Nick Cruz. Didn’t he lose his spot for liking McMullen’s page? And wasn’t Gergel threatened for donating to McMullen?
    Exactly.....shameless

Unregistered
    We are scraping the bottom of the fear barrel here. I don’t for one second believe this even happened. Raburn has always been a company man and a liar, but this is low, even for him.

Unregistered
    As a concerned citizen, I demand that this Boswell character be immediately arrested! This is the sort of voter intimidation groups like the Black Panthers did during the 2008 election!

Unregistered
    We are scraping the bottom of the fear barrel here. I don’t for one second believe this even happened. Raburn has always been a company man and a liar, but this is low, even for him.
    Scary that he even claimed this if he was not voting. Real scary.!!

Unregistered
    Any dikcweed who wears a cowboy hat and is not out on a real ranch working on the back of a horse everyday is exactly the type to pull a stunt like that. Fkn wannabe Matt Dillon. Sick of these fake cowboys.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast