And the Sheriff rants BSO is riddled with systemic racism

Unregistered

And the Sheriff rants BSO is riddled with systemic racism

https://www.facebook.com/10002197386...6/?d=null&vh=i

As he ranted on tv that the jails are filled with black people. You wonder how these types of uncivilized animals were raised? And they want to be respected?😀😀😀

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/10002197386...6/?d=null&vh=i

As he ranted on tv that the jails are filled with black people. You wonder how these types of uncivilized animals were raised? And they want to be respected?😀😀😀
    Why do these types use the N word in every sentence? Please explain????? These savage idiots are only setting themselves back while the sports goons are kneeling and playing black anthem...💩

Unregistered

Your ignorance in the post and the comment that follows

Your own ignorant comments and racist views is the main reason this agency is in the sewer. You hide your sickness behind your badge that many of us see as a badge of honor to serve and protect all people.
    If you feel certain elements of people are savages and animals perhaps you need to pack your shitz and leave Broward because your parents raised one sick, sad and ignorant albino slob.
    Go sit on someone's couch and in a Diversity Course understand human differences and cultural changes.

Unregistered

You’re the racist Tony

Your own ignorant comments and racist views is the main reason this agency is in the sewer. You hide your sickness behind your badge that many of us see as a badge of honor to serve and protect all people.
    If you feel certain elements of people are savages and animals perhaps you need to pack your shitz and leave Broward because your parents raised one sick, sad and ignorant albino slob.
    Go sit on someone's couch and in a Diversity Course understand human differences and cultural changes.
    Did you have to wipe the saliva off your mouth as you tried and failed to hold that temper from raging as you read the truth the original poster wrote? God I hope you lose big! To anyone you racist liar

Unregistered
    Does it hurt you to see these animal thugs always create a confrontation in every matter. Then spew his ignorance calling this guy names including nigg@ over and over? I understand they have bbn plenty to offer society and are under appreciated..👍

Unregistered
    https://www.facebook.com/53611391312...7/?d=null&vh=e

Unregistered
    The biggest racist is Tony! His azz needs Anger Management and a Diversity class or two. Also, why do they have to be an "albino slob"? A minority couldn't have made that comment? Say what you want, but even minorities are getting tired of the Black Lies Matter terrorists organization. Apparently all they stand for now is violence and destruction. They even say that's what they want. They don't want to talk, as always, it has to be their way or no way. I have news for you, their original message is getting lost with all of the BS they're doing. If they were smart, and based on what I'm seeing they're not, they would open up a line of communication rather than trying to bully the rest of the nation. At some point there will be push back.

So lets talk about the jails for a moment. Why are more blacks in jail? Well because 13% of the population commit 80% of the crimes, true fact. I know BLM and Democrats don't like to deal with facts because it doesn't fit the we're oppressed narrative. Also, what is BLM doing about all the black on black crimes? Nothing! Again because they don't care, it doesn't fit the narrative. They should be ashamed of themselves! If they truly stood for what they say, they would be condemning these crimes too, especially with all the innocent kids being murdered. Let's not for get the sheriff took a knee with this terrorist organization in front of the PSB! Screw him, I only kneel for one man and he died a long time ago! So, yes, until this scum bag terrorists organization stops and finally decides to talk, screw them too.

#anybodybutTony