Ladies and gentlemen the end of FHP. It’s a sad day! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yikes! I hope you are no longer a trooper. Your writing is "misserable". I can't imagine a "worst" example. It has been a long time since I have "seeing" writing as "deportable" as this. You are right, it is simply embarrassing.
    I agree, dog. It is purely "dalmation of character". Another clear example of what one writes says so much more about the writer than the person it is directed towards. A viable candidate for AG in Sleepy Joe Biden's cabinet. What a future we all have in store. LOL

Unregistered
    Thank you colonel for all the lies about Hildreth. You forgot to mention that her and lierton destroyed FHP and the morale of all Troopers and supervisors. You also forgot to mention that you demoted her so she must have a little secret on you or something for you to promote her again. What a bunch of garbage. This idiot promoted to one of the most important positions in FHP. Then you wonder why this agency is the way it is and no one cares and can’t find any qualified trainees. This agency is a complete disgrace to law enforcement and shpuld be disbanded. Give the funds to the local and the let the chiefs and Sherriff run their counties. No need for FHP at all. It’s a DUMP....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Academy Sergeant View Post
    Captain Kelly Hildreth has been promoted to Major at the academy. Just when we thought this agency couldn’t be anymore of a DUMP. This colonel is the exact same as Brierton, as a matter of fact WORST. At least Brierton will let himself be seeing. This colonel keeps himself in a closet and is clueless about his Troopers. I feel bad for this agency and the new recruits and the instructors at the academy. There were far more better and qualified Captains. Captain Jeffrey Bissainthe being one of them. If you think this dump was bad, get ready folks we haven’t seen nothing yet. If you have a few years on I suggest you leave immediately. You will not regret it. I hope and pray that the governor disbands this agency. It’s a misserable place to work and the working conditions are deportable. It’s simply embarrassing!!!!!!!
    No one cares ofvgives 3 F**k pay my bills feed my family don’t get killed on the job retired to Canada. The end

Unregistered
    Yikes! I hope you are no longer a trooper. Your writing is "misserable". I can't imagine a "worst" example. It has been a long time since I have "seeing" writing as "deportable" as this. You are right, it is simply embarrassing.
    Hey professor of writing, period goes inside the quote...lol

Unregistered
    I would her her

Unregistered
    I would her her
    damn It, "do her"

Unregistered
    Hey professor of writing, period goes inside the quote...lol
    I understand why you would think that. However:

Important Exception: When the Quoted Word Is a User Input
    In technical writing or even in daily life, you may find situations where someone needs to input a specific word or phrase into a computer. If you include the punctuation in the quoted section, this may cause the user to input the punctuation as well as the actual word or phrase. In this case, put the punctuation outside the quotes, as in these examples:

My user ID is “IM47g”.

Did you try the password “mycatisawesome”?

The mouse walking across the keyboard accidentally entered the code to launch the missile, “KaBoom35*”.

Unregistered
    Captain Kelly Hildreth has been promoted to Major at the academy. Just when we thought this agency couldn’t be anymore of a DUMP. This colonel is the exact same as Brierton, as a matter of fact WORST. At least Brierton will let himself be seeing. This colonel keeps himself in a closet and is clueless about his Troopers. I feel bad for this agency and the new recruits and the instructors at the academy. There were far more better and qualified Captains. Captain Jeffrey Bissainthe being one of them. If you think this dump was bad, get ready folks we haven’t seen nothing yet. If you have a few years on I suggest you leave immediately. You will not regret it. I hope and pray that the governor disbands this agency. It’s a misserable place to work and the working conditions are deportable. It’s simply embarrassing!!!!!!!
    You are an embarrassment to the law enforcement profession. Do us all a favor, and resign. If your reports are written as poorly as your take on this subject, you should be hanging off the back of a garbage truck. The garbage company will give you a fancy title, such as industrial waste engineer. Your opinion does not matter.
    Move on soy boy.

Unregistered
    You are an embarrassment to the law enforcement profession. Why don't you quit and find something else to do.

Unregistered
    For those of you who said she will never promote any higher than a captain ever again. Boy where you wrong. Think again. She will be the next Colonel when the closet colonel retires in 2 years. I suggest to everyone less than 5 yrs on, RUN AND RUN FAST from this agency. The end is near.... one’s a garbage of an agency always garbage.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast