Ladies and gentlemen the end of FHP. It’s a sad day!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Academy Sergeant

Ladies and gentlemen the end of FHP. It’s a sad day!

Captain Kelly Hildreth has been promoted to Major at the academy. Just when we thought this agency couldn’t be anymore of a DUMP. This colonel is the exact same as Brierton, as a matter of fact WORST. At least Brierton will let himself be seeing. This colonel keeps himself in a closet and is clueless about his Troopers. I feel bad for this agency and the new recruits and the instructors at the academy. There were far more better and qualified Captains. Captain Jeffrey Bissainthe being one of them. If you think this dump was bad, get ready folks we haven’t seen nothing yet. If you have a few years on I suggest you leave immediately. You will not regret it. I hope and pray that the governor disbands this agency. It’s a misserable place to work and the working conditions are deportable. It’s simply embarrassing!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Academy Sergeant View Post
    Captain Kelly Hildreth has been promoted to Major at the academy. Just when we thought this agency couldn’t be anymore of a DUMP. This colonel is the exact same as Brierton, as a matter of fact WORST. At least Brierton will let himself be seeing. This colonel keeps himself in a closet and is clueless about his Troopers. I feel bad for this agency and the new recruits and the instructors at the academy. There were far more better and qualified Captains. Captain Jeffrey Bissainthe being one of them. If you think this dump was bad, get ready folks we haven’t seen nothing yet. If you have a few years on I suggest you leave immediately. You will not regret it. I hope and pray that the governor disbands this agency. It’s a misserable place to work and the working conditions are deportable. It’s simply embarrassing!!!!!!!
    Doesn't bother me cause I worry about myself and I didn't want the job. You need to leave bro, otherwise you will be more miserable. She's not my favorite person, but I can care less.

Guest 200

Unbelievable

Yeah I have to agree. How can he promote someone he demoted, doesn’t anyone remember she was a damn monster and could have not been more despised. She had her chance. What the hell do they owe her

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Academy Sergeant View Post
    Yikes! I hope you are no longer a trooper. Your writing is "misserable". I can't imagine a "worst" example. It has been a long time since I have "seeing" writing as "deportable" as this. You are right, it is simply embarrassing.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yikes! I hope you are no longer a trooper. Your writing is "misserable". I can't imagine a "worst" example. It has been a long time since I have "seeing" writing as "deportable" as this. You are right, it is simply embarrassing.
    You’re just as stupid as she is. Where’s your input into the topic stupid idiot? Just the grammar police?

Unregistered
    You’re just as stupid as she is. Where’s your input into the topic stupid idiot? Just the grammar police?
    That is your best retort, name calling? BTW, you may not like her but one thing is for certain, she is not stupid. You may not like my comment, but it least it was articulate and well written. And there was no name calling!

Unregistered
    That is your best retort, name calling? BTW, you may not like her but one thing is for certain, she is not stupid. You may not like my comment, but it least it was articulate and well written. And there was no name calling!
    Are you for real or joking? That is? How about that’s? , before the but? , but it least it was articulate? 😂 well written, And A in caps. Dude please stop throwing rocks at a glass house. I haven’t laughed this hard in a while. Thanks, for at least having some input on the topic. Please just stop while you’re ahead. Your grammar is just as terrible if not worse.

Unregistered
    This promotional will have minimum to no impact on anyone outside of the academy. Calm down.

Unregistered
    Are you for real or joking? That is? How about that’s? , before the but? , but it least it was articulate? 😂 well written, And A in caps. Dude please stop throwing rocks at a glass house. I haven’t laughed this hard in a while. Thanks, for at least having some input on the topic. Please just stop while you’re ahead. Your grammar is just as terrible if not worse.

Wow. May I encourage you to take some college level writing classes?

Unregistered
    Wow. May I encourage you to take some college level writing classes?
    Let me know which class you took so i can pick a different one. Maybe we should hold hands and go together! We must have had the same instructors in the past.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast