Ladies and gentlemen the end of FHP. It’s a sad day! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    For those of you who said she will never promote any higher than a captain ever again. Boy where you wrong. Think again. She will be the next Colonel when the closet colonel retires in 2 years. I suggest to everyone less than 5 yrs on, RUN AND RUN FAST from this agency. The end is near.... one’s a garbage of an agency always garbage.
    You are an idiot.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Academy Sergeant View Post
    Captain Kelly Hildreth has been promoted to Major at the academy. Just when we thought this agency couldn’t be anymore of a DUMP. This colonel is the exact same as Brierton, as a matter of fact WORST. At least Brierton will let himself be seeing. This colonel keeps himself in a closet and is clueless about his Troopers. I feel bad for this agency and the new recruits and the instructors at the academy. There were far more better and qualified Captains. Captain Jeffrey Bissainthe being one of them. If you think this dump was bad, get ready folks we haven’t seen nothing yet. If you have a few years on I suggest you leave immediately. You will not regret it. I hope and pray that the governor disbands this agency. It’s a misserable place to work and the working conditions are deportable. It’s simply embarrassing!!!!!!!
    Oh dear God leave please. We needed someone to wash you out at the academy. You can’t speak or write English. Damn that was bad

Unregistered
    If the original post was written by an Academy Sergeant, he or she should transfer. The post shows a lack of professionalism and an ingrained sense of entitlement. Colonel should consider rotating Academy assignments on a three year basis, with one-third rotating annually. The sense of entitlement rears it’s ugly head at the Academy on a regular basis, so it’s time to consider change in the way assignments are handled. No one, absolutely no one is irreplaceable.

Congratulations to Major Hildreth! She is a hardworking dedicated professional. She took a shot and continued working in support of the Patrol and our Colonel.

Unregistered
    KH enjoys firing troopers so much maybe the recruits will finally be fired at the academy before they have to be dealt with in fto.

Unregistered
    Oh dear God leave please. We needed someone to wash you out at the academy. You can’t speak or write English. Damn that was bad
    "Damn, that was bad."

See how the comma and period make the difference?

Prior to calling out someone for their grammar skills, make certain your own are up to par!

Have a nice day and thanks for playing.

Unregistered
    KH enjoys firing troopers so much maybe the recruits will finally be fired at the academy before they have to be dealt with in fto.
    Oh really? How people did she fire while she was in Troop H, the last five years?

I'll wait for your response..................

Zero.

Unregistered
    Oh really? How many people did she fire while she was in Troop H, the last five years?

Zero.

Unregistered
    Oh really? How people did she fire while she was in Troop H, the last five years?

Zero.
    That’s because she had no power to fire anyone!

Unregistered
    That’s because she had no power to fire anyone!
    And she never has. Only the colonel has that power and it must be a unanimous decision with him, legal, and the Office of Employee Relations. It is not one persons decision.

Unregistered
    Yikes! I hope you are no longer a trooper. Your writing is "misserable". I can't imagine a "worst" example. It has been a long time since I have "seeing" writing as "deportable" as this. You are right, it is simply embarrassing.
    Amen. What a tool.... Learn English and maybe your reports won't get kicked back and you'll be happier.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast