Hiring Process
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hiring Process

Blackhawk 1992

Hiring Process

Hey everyone, just applied with Charlotte sheriffs office after graduating the Sarasota police academy.
    Trying to figure out what I can expect from the hiring process and the actual job when I get hired.

I had an uncle work for you guys back in the late 90s but left early after having some health issues. I was recommended by him. Just looking for some advice, thank you.

Unregistered
    this agency is all about nepotism,as long as you have family you are in and you will get away with corruption unlike the ones with no family,ask the sheriff son billy prummell and his son in law dipiazza

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk 1992 View Post
    Hey everyone, just applied with Charlotte sheriffs office after graduating the Sarasota police academy.
    Trying to figure out what I can expect from the hiring process and the actual job when I get hired.

I had an uncle work for you guys back in the late 90s but left early after having some health issues. I was recommended by him. Just looking for some advice, thank you.
    Home Depot sells the really nice padded knee pads that are very comfortable. Might want to buy a pair if you want to make it in this agency or with any luck and the will of the people, a new Sheriff will be elected instead of this guy.

Blackhawk 1992
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Home Depot sells the really nice padded knee pads that are very comfortable. Might want to buy a pair if you want to make it in this agency or with any luck and the will of the people, a new Sheriff will be elected instead of this guy.
    I don't believe that for a minute. You must be disgruntled.. you have a job on the west coast water. What else would you want.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk 1992 View Post
    I don't believe that for a minute. You must be disgruntled.. you have a job on the west coast water. What else would you want.
    How about workplace equality for one. Seem’s like if you’re not family or associated someone in the upper tier, you have no future here. I’ll be resigning soon anyways. Can’t stand another four years with this Sheriff.

Unregistered
    My resignation was effective the 23rd. Can't stand these people anymore. Good luck

Unregistered
    My resignation was effective the 23rd. Can't stand these people anymore. Good luck
    Right on brother, be safe and good luck on your future endeavors.

Unregistered
    It's a job. Nothing more if you are not in with the crowd.

Unregistered
    What's the issue guys? do 2-3 years on patrol and go for a specialty unit?

Unregistered
    What's the issue guys? do 2-3 years on patrol and go for a specialty unit?
    LMAO, Ok. I wish it was that easy, its not. I hope it changes with a new Sheriff.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast