M. Campani
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: M. Campani

Unregistered

M. Campani

Who else thinks this clown is a useless tool?

Unregistered
    I’ve worked with him at 2 different agencies. He’s a great guy. Maybe you should grow a set and say that to his face.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Act like a man and say it to his face - but Lord knows if you’re on here talking sh** you would never have the balls to.

Unregistered
    Apparently just you fu(kboy. Let me guess, he stroked you for speeding and now your wittle feelings are hurt?

Unregistered
    I’ve worked with him at 2 different agencies. He’s a great guy. Maybe you should grow a set and say that to his face.
    Then you must be another Pasco reject, dlckhead, and I have said it to his face. He was too nervous (and short) to say anything back.

Unregistered
    Act like a man and say it to his face - but Lord knows if you’re on here talking sh** you would never have the balls to.
    Yeah, Mikey is soooo intimidating after all. I said it to his face, he said nothing back....just trembled a bit.

Unregistered
    Apparently just you fu(kboy. Let me guess, he stroked you for speeding and now your wittle feelings are hurt?
    Nah, he's too busy at the McDonald's drive thru for ticket writing....pu55y.

Unregistered
    I've worked with him plenty over the years. Not a bad cop, but he is kind of an arrogant douche.

Unregistered
    I think Mike is both decent and intelligent for a no good New York carpetbagger... Comin down here and stealin our jobs... stirrin up trouble.

Remember this....

“General Lee. I have no division.”
    -Gen. George Edward Pickett

Unregistered
    I think Mike is both decent and intelligent for a no good New York carpetbagger... Comin down here and stealin our jobs... stirrin up trouble.

Remember this....

“General Lee. I have no division.”
    -Gen. George Edward Pickett
    Eh, he's ok, just a bit too old and fat to run his mouth like he's prone to. Saw him with a black eye once, you do the math.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast