MDPD SRT member shot in the chest

Unregistered

MDPD SRT member shot in the chest

Last week a Miami Dade SRT member was shot 3 times in the chest. Thankfully he had his vest on which saved his life but the real story here is that Steadman Stahl didn’t feel it was important enough an issue to respond even though the shooting took place close to Stahls residence.
    Shameful that a guy who hasn’t been a real cop for 20+ years to opine that being shot was not important enough.
    That’s why so many are quitting the PBA

Unregistered
    He has to be the worst PBA leader ever. And, I’m saying not really knowing the old leaders but the ones that I do know Stahl is the worst ever.

Unregistered
    And what does any of that have to do with MG? These piss poor attempts to bash PBA in hope you get more member to PLEA are weak. Similar to your organization.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And what does any of that have to do with MG? These piss poor attempts to bash PBA in hope you get more member to PLEA are weak. Similar to your organization.
    I guess if you don’t care whether your union rep shows up when you need them most, then nothing. But, if you care because you could be next then it matters greatly.
    Btw Corbin also supports our incompetent administration