Beards I uniform - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    The women have beards in uniform.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And they look like shit too
    Papo you must be one of those hut hut military guys who couldn’t make special forces so your a beard hater. Your opinion doesn’t count homie. Keep on shavings and standing at attention as you look at yourself in the mirror. Loser.

Unregistered
    Papo you must be one of those hut hut military guys who couldn’t make special forces so your a beard hater. Your opinion doesn’t count homie. Keep on shavings and standing at attention as you look at yourself in the mirror. Loser.
    You were never in the military, so stfu.

Unregistered
    Yep. Tattoos on hands, necks, full & partial sleeves, throat-chest area and other visible locations are unprofessional and diminish any hope of professional appearance. They are not natural, are added to the body but artificial means, MDPD claims to have a policy on them but so many keep adding to their collection without ANY discipline.

A beard, as previously written, is a natural characteristic of the adult male human body. It is not vulgar, offensive and a beard doesn't hurt anyone. It can also be removed, unlike a tattoo.

Come on MDPD. Pick your priorities and get beards approved with some urgency. A beard isn't going to be a choice for most males.

Those with religious reasons for having beard won't have to feel like a visual target for unneeded attention. Allowing beards will actually be more inclusive of society norms and values. MDPD, catch up.
    My body, my choice - right?

If not, why? Is MDPD demonstrating gender bias in choice? They really need to make sure they are not violating the rights of males when it is permitted and not policy violations in the same industry. Add to that that beards are permitted WITHOUT a religious or doctor's note in several MDPD units and bureaus. This is a problem for MDPD.
    I hope MDPD does not put themselves in a losing position. They really need to get that policy changed before that becomes a front page case.

Unregistered
    You were never in the military, so stfu.
    Correct!! While you were Hut Hutting, I was in CST wearing a beard and drinking coffee at the cafesito windows picking up hot chicks so stfu dork. #Beards2020 #Trump2020

Unregistered
    Correct!! While you were Hut Hutting, I was in CST wearing a beard and drinking coffee at the cafesito windows picking up hot chicks so stfu dork. #Beards2020 #Trump2020
    Sorry but I’ve been less than impressed with some of these ex-military types. They’re impossible to supervise, I’ve seen them behaving insubordinately to their supervisors, and frankly most even look like shit, all fat and out of shape. But they’re quick to tell you about Marine or Army life. Big deal, you were a badass at age 18-21. Now you’re a sloppy mess. Look sharp and squared away at 30, at 40. The military you came from would be shocked at the dirty mess most of you have become. Tighten it up and represent.

Unregistered
    Whats up with all the military hate in this department? I never understood how someone could be looked down on for serving their country in a different way.

Unregistered
    Whats up with all the military hate in this department? I never understood how someone could be looked down on for serving their country in a different way.
    I don’t think it’s the hate on military. We appreciate your service and sacrifice for our country. The problem is you still have some officer/supervisors in MDPD acting like they are still in the military. This is not the military to the guy who checks your socks and sends you home if their not black. Got a chief that thinks he’s General Patton. Chill out bro this is the Police Department where tattoos and beards are allowed. Stop **** blocking.

Unregistered
    I don’t think it’s the hate on military. We appreciate your service and sacrifice for our country. The problem is you still have some officer/supervisors in MDPD acting like they are still in the military. This is not the military to the guy who checks your socks and sends you home if their not black. Got a chief that thinks he’s General Patton. Chill out bro this is the Police Department where tattoos and beards are allowed. Stop **** blocking.
    Call them out then. What supervisor is like that? Maybe putting the pressure on them on here will stop it. Name it!!!

Unregistered
    Awe baby boy can’t grow hair on his face??? Go cry a river punk

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast